~8~

Jimin had managed to get Yoongi to come to their dance practice that afternoon. It hadn't been all that hard to convince him, really. Sure, Yoongi was still more tired than any of them could ever be, but he was feeling slightly better and he didn't seem to be going to pass out any time soon. That made both Jimin and Yoongi confident enough to try keeping up with dance practice.

Jimin had watched Yoongi the entire time, making sure he didn't see those yellow eyes again. And he didn't, which caused him to question if he had actually seen the yellow eyes. But he had, hadn't he?

Yoongi was doing well during the dance practice, but once they were done he fell to the floor and lay down panting.

"You alright, hyung?" Hoseok asked from the other side of the room. The others looked his way too, worried about the rapper as well.

Yoongi gave him a thumbs-up and continued to catch his breath.

"You've done well today, hyung, considering..." Namjoon said, but trailed off.

Yoongi snorted. "Considering what? My mental health? Lack of sleep? The demon haunting my ass?"

Jimin tensed at the last part. Yoongi had been speaking about this 'demon' as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Jimin didn't know what that meant. Had Yoongi become less scared of the demon? Or had he perhaps...given up the fight against it?

Jimin desperately hoped it was the former case. Even if he hadn't really seen the demon, or had any proof besides seeing those yellow eyes that something supernatural was going on, Jimin believed Yoongi and he didn't want his hyung to give up. They were going to figure this out!

"Yeah, all of that," Namjoon said a little awkwardly. "Anyway, great job."

"Thanks, Joon."

They finished up the dance practice and grabbed their stuff. They were going to have dinner together at a restaurant near the BigHit building and all of them were very hungry after dancing for hours, so they hurried down to the main entrance.

"Hyung, are you sure you're feeling alright?" Jimin asked softly when he walked next to Yoongi, the two of them behind the rest of the group.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You've asked me every twenty minutes now. I'm still exhausted, but I feel a little better."

"Aren't you worried?" Jimin whispered.

"About what? I don't think I'm going to pass out, and I haven't tripped. That sleeping pill did really help me."

Jimin bit his lip. "I-I'm not sure it did...you had a really bad nightmare."

Yoongi shrugged. "Would've gotten a nightmare anyway. It's awful, don't get me wrong, but I don't think the pill did that."

Jimin shook his head. "That's not what I meant, I meant your eyes, I think the sleeping pill knocked you out a little too well and maybe that's why—"

"Oh, look, we're here!" Yoongi said, acting a little too enthusiastic. Jimin could see that he wasn't necessarily enthusiastic, he was just getting uncomfortable with the subject, so Jimin decided to drop it. If Yoongi was feeling better, that was all that mattered, right?

Having dinner at the restaurant went as usual and it was really good to have a moment like that again. Ever since the situation with Yoongi started happening, the seven members hadn't really felt all that great and their chemistry had been a little off. But now that Yoongi had finally slept an entire night, was eating well, and joined in the dance practice, things felt like they were going back to normal.

Jimin was the only one who was secretly still worried out of his mind. He wouldn't show it, because he didn't want to ruin the mood, but it was a nagging feeling in his stomach that something wasn't right. If only he could figure out what it was...