~13~

It was around eleven in the evening when the six BTS members walked into their house, all of them exhausted from the day. Their muscles were aching and all they wanted to do was sleep.

Well, most of them. Taehyung and Jungkook somehow had energy left for days, and they had agreed that they would play games in Jungkook's room because Jungkook was the only one who didn't have a roommate.

"We should play in a team this time," Taehyung grinned excitedly, his boxy grin contagious.

Jungkook grinned back. "Nice. We'll level up in no time."

Jungkook told Taehyung to wait in his room because he wanted to take a shower first. The other members usually let Jungkook go first and waited in the living room, so he didn't bother asking. It was usually the first thing he did as he got home.

When he reached the bathroom, the door was opened and the light was on. Jungkook looked inside and saw Yoongi standing in front of the mirror, looking like he was about to put contact lenses in.

That was odd, who put contact lenses in after showering in the evening? Before bed?

"Hi hyung, we're back! What are you—"

Yoongi's head snapped at Jungkook so fast that Jungkook gasped, jumping back a little. He laughed to cover up his gasp, but he went quiet when he looked at Yoongi's eyes.

They were yellow.

Before putting the contacts in.

Jungkook gulped. He'd heard multiple times now that the demon Yoongi had been seeing had yellow eyes. Taehyung had told him so, and even Jimin had seen the yellow eyes. It didn't mean anything good that Jungkook now not only saw them too, but also that the yellow colour was in Yoongi's eyes.

"Hyung, your eyes, they are—"

"Jungkook, don't speak," Yoongi said harshly. "I'll explain everything to you in a moment, alright? Let me just put these in..." he added, before quickly putting the contact lenses in his eyes.

Jungkook was unsure of what to do, so he just stood there outside the bathroom, waiting for Yoongi to explain.

"Maybe I should go get one of the hyungs..." he mumbled softly, to which Yoongi snapped his head at him again.

"No. Don't you dare." he nearly growled. "I'm fine. Follow me."

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him through the hallway to the room he and Jin shared. Jin was in the living room, so Jungkook was alone with Yoongi. Usually, that would be alright. It would even be good, because none of them really wanted to leave Yoongi by himself these days.

But now, Jungkook wasn't so sure if it was good to be alone with Yoongi.

What did those yellow eyes mean? Why...why was Yoongi using brown contacts to cover them up? It made no sense!

"Sit down," Yoongi said as they entered the room. He closed the door and locked it, making Jungkook feel like he was going to faint. This was wrong. This was bad. Why would Yoongi lock the door? Was the secret that bad that he didn't want anyone walking in on him telling Jungkook? Was...was that why he locked it? Oh god, Jungkook hoped that was the reason and nothing else.

"Jungkook, sit down," Yoongi said again, but Jungkook wouldn't move, his eyes now locked on Yoongi's. They weren't yellow anymore – the contacts took care of that – but they sure as hell were looking rather odd.

"Hyung...what are you doing...?" Jungkook gulped. Yoongi was acting strange, his eyes seemingly darker than usual and fixated on Jungkook as he stalked closer.