~19~

Earlier...

Taehyung hurried to his bedroom as fast as he could. He was positively starving, so he wanted to get changed quickly and maybe help Jin out in the kitchen so the food would be ready sooner. He heard some yelling coming from the kitchen, but he didn't bother to check. There was always some sort of noise in the dorm, whether it be laughing or yelling. To be honest, only silence would really worry him.

In his bedroom, he opened his wardrobe and chose some comfy clothes. The clothes he had been wearing for the interview were stylish, but they weren't the greatest fit and he really just wanted to wear a hoodie and some loose-fitting pants. They didn't have to go anywhere else today, anyway. Their schedule was free after the interview.

After quickly changing into the clothes, he walked out of the door and went to walk down the hallway to the living room, but his breath hitched when he saw Yoongi standing there. The fake Yoongi, sadly. The one that scared the living daylight out of him. The demon that had taken Yoongi's face to use it as its own.

"Hi, Taehyungie. What are you doing here, so conveniently...alone?" the demon asked. Taehyung didn't understand why it sounded so pleased. His voice sounded exactly like Yoongi's and it made Taehyung want to cry. How had this thing become such an exact replica of their second eldest hyung?

"G-Getting changed," Taehyung stuttered in surprise, pointing at the bedroom he had just walked out off.

"I need to talk to you," the demon said, grabbing Taehyung by his shirt and dragging him into Jin and Yoongi's bedroom. Taehyung was too surprised to struggle and his mind nearly went blank when he heard the click of the door being locked.

"What do you want? We're having lunch soon, let's go," Taehyung said softly, slowly distancing himself from Yoongi. He didn't want to anger the demon, but he also really didn't want to stay in one room with it.

The demon grinned. Taehyung shivered at how evil the demon could make Yoongi appear. "I want to tell you something, Taehyungie. I went to see our dear Yoongi for a bit, and he gave me a splendid idea."

Taehyung blinked, not following. In the background, he could hear Jin yelling and he vaguely wondered if something was wrong. 

"You don't seem very eager to know, hm?" the demon chuckled. "Well, I'll tell you anyway." He stalked closer, making Taehyung back away until he stood against the window, feeling the cold glass against his back. "Our Yoongi is becoming a little lonely and you are a walking threat, since you know too much. So...I figured I could take you to pay Yoongi a little visit?"

Taehyung gulped and immediately shook his head. "W-What? No, I- I don't want to."

"You don't want to see Yoongi?"

"It's not going to be a visit, is it? You're going to kill me after," Taehyung nearly whispered. He understood that the demon had finally decided to get rid of him after all.

"Hmm...I'll have to see about that," the demon grinned. "For now, I need you alive. Maybe I will keep it like that. I won't make any promises."

Taehyung's heart had started beating fast and he was only seconds away from panicking. He didn't know how to get out of this. He was going to die, wasn't he?

"Why haven't you killed me already?" he asked.

"Because you are still of use to me, Taehyungie. Besides, I can't go killing all of you now, can I? Let alone in Yoongi's bedroom. My entire cover would be blown and I would have to find a new body, and that after all the trouble I've gone through."

Taehyung breathing quickened. "Y-You can't keep going like this forever! S-Soon enough the others will find out too!"

The demon chuckled. "I know that one day the fun will end, but as long as you are unable to run your mouth, I won't have a problem, will I?"