~16~

Apparently, this took me almost a year to update??? What the heck, it felt like I updated only (lol 'only'?) three months ago. I hope people are still reading this! It's really fun to write this story~

////////////////////////

*Earlier...*

Yoongi walked after Taehyung, hurrying so the younger wouldn't lock himself inside a room before he could get to him. Yoongi found him in the hallway, about to enter the bathroom, so Yoongi quickened his steps and slammed his hand on the door as Taehyung was about to push it closed.

"H-Hyung, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, his eyes wide.

Yoongi took a step forward, into the bathroom, and that was all that was needed to make Taehyung step back and release the door.

Yoongi fully stepped inside and closed the bathroom door, locking it with a simple twist of the lock. He was almost certain none of the boys would come here, since he'd told Jungkook he would be talking to Taehyung. The members knew privacy was to be respected. Still, he didn't want to be jumped by a forgetful Jimin rushing into the bathroom because he had left something in there.

And besides that, locking the door had the lovely effect of scaring the shivering boy in front of him even more.

"Calm down, Taehyung-ah," Yoongi said, or more like demanded. "I'm just here to talk."

Taehyung was stepping backward, but soon enough he reached the wall of the shower and he couldn't continue. His fists were balled and he stared at Yoongi in fear.

"Y-You hurt me," Taehyung said softly. "T-Those dreams...they were...they were your doing."

Yoongi had to resist the urge to smile. He reveled in the fact that Taehyung was so utterly terrified of him that the boy's entire body was shaking and his voice was barely a whisper. But he was a little confused...confused as to how Taehyung could be remembering so much. Hadn't he made sure the boy wouldn't remember anything? Just like he had done with Jungkook, which seemed to have worked perfectly fine?

"How is it that you remember?" Yoongi questioned softly, studying Taehyung from the small distance between them.

"I-I...what? What do you mean? O-Of course I remember...y-you were terrifying!" Taehyung said, his voice raising a little, but he was scared to yell at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled and feigned an innocent pout. "We were just playing, weren't we? I wasn't going to kill you. I wouldn't do that to Yoongi's friends. Not yet. He wouldn't cooperate so wonderfully anymore."

Taehyung's fear spiked. "What...'Yoongi's friends'? 'Coop...erate'? You're not- you're- No. No..." he breathed out, realization dawning upon him. "You're not Yoongi."

Yoongi grinned and slowly clapped his hands, mocking Taehyung's slow understanding of the situation. "Even though you remembered everything from yesterday, you took a while to realize that."

Taehyung gritted his teeth and tried to glare at Yoongi, but it was difficult with how scared he was. "I knew you weren't Yoongi-hyung...that you had somehow taken over...I just thought...I thought he was...somewhere in there still. That you'd taken over his mind. But...that's not the case...is it?"

Yoongi grinned widely. "Oh, smarter than I thought. Good job, Taehyung-ah. Now, what will you do next?"

Taehyung gulped, looking at Yoongi, at the demon. Oh god, he was looking at a demon. Oh god, an actual demon had been here. Oh god, for how long?!

No...that wasn't even the worst bit...

If this wasn't Yoongi...if the demon hadn't taken over Yoongi's mind and indeed a full demon stood here in the bathroom with him...that meant the real Yoongi was gone.