~1~

There had been a lot of times Yoongi had wanted to give up. Being an idol wasn't easy and dancing...dancing was so hard. He had started the journey of Bangtan Seonyeondan with a reluctance to dance. Though he had started to like dancing again, he still struggled and he still had moments he wanted to just sit down and never dance again.

But there the BTS members came in.

Hoseok, with his infinite help and brightness, had patience and helped Yoongi as much as possible. Yoongi saw Hoseok as his younger brother, but at the same time also as one of his best friends. Yoongi had been so thankful for having Hoseok around.

Jin was Yoongi's one and only hyung, so Yoongi looked up to him like a younger brother would. Yoongi was respectful to Jin in ways even the maknae wouldn't be, which often annoyed Jin. "Why can't you idiots be nice to me like Yoongi?!" was a phrase that was often heard whenever someone pulled a prank on Jin or tried to irritate him.

Namjoon and Jimin were there for Yoongi in a way that was easy to describe. They were the ones Yoongi could best talk to. If Yoongi needed someone, either of them would already have figured it out and would come to him to talk to him. He hardly ever needed to ask.

Taehyung and Jungkook felt even more like younger brothers than Hoseok did. They made sure Yoongi wasn't easily bored, but they also made sure he was easily annoyed. He loved the two of them though and their happiness and energy helped him get out of bed, get off the couch, you name it.

Yeah, it was clear that Yoongi needed and loved all of the members and thanks to them he hadn't given up. Even after four years after debuting he still loved doing what he did. The bumps on the road hadn't stopped him from going on, because the members had lifted him over them.

Sounds too sweet? Oh well, he didn't care. It wasn't like he would actually say those words out loud.

Right now he was busy writing lyrics though; the words came out through writing instead of speaking. He was working on a song that would show his gratitude, not only to the members but to everything and everyone that had helped him to keep going, to not give up.

His studio was nice and could even be called cozy with all the pillows and blankets he had stuffed inside. It was winter, so the building was quite cold and his studio's heater had broken. So until someone came to repair it, he had thought of a different way to stay warm.

"Maybe he'll let us in." Yoongi heard someone whisper. Yoongi immediately recognized it as Taehyung's deep voice.

"Why would he? We don't have a very good reason." He heard another voice, Jimin's voice to be exact, say.

"We'll just tell him we're here to cheer him on. We even brought snacks so he's not gonna kill us." Taehyung whispered and right after Yoongi heard a knock on the door. He rolled his eyes and turned around in his chair, fixing his shirt as one side had started slipping off his shoulder. The perks of wearing oversized shirts, huh?

"Come in." Yoongi said, suppressing a chuckle at the surprised sounds behind the door. It opened and inside came Jimin and Taehyung, looking at him with both mischievous and careful looks on their faces.

"We're here-"

"To cheer me on. Yeah, I heard ya. Go ahead and jump on the pillowbed, but hand me those snacks." Yoongi interrupted, holding up his hand and smirking.

Jimin and Taehyung shot each other a glare.
"You were too loud!" They yelled simultaneously, Jimin even hitting Taehyung's arm.

"Well, to be honest I could hear both of you clearly." Yoongi snickered. "You two have to work on your whisper skills."

"I knew he could hear us all along." Taehyung stated, already jumping- no, diving into the pile of pillows that covered at least a quarter of the studio.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin said, rolling his eyes. He joined Taehyung in the pillowpile as well and made himself comfortable. He then glanced at Yoongi, who seemed to be deep in thought.
"Hyung, what are you working on today?"

Yoongi looked up and had a blank look on his face. He wasn't sure if he should tell them already. He kind of wanted it to be a surprise...? He wasn't even sure about that.

"Just some song I've been working on since last week." He replied after a short moment of contemplating whether or not to tell them.

"Is it for the new album?" Taehyung asked curiously.
Yoongi shook his head, but then stopped and thought about it.
"I'm not sure, to be honest. It might get added, but I'm not making it for the album specifically."