~11~

Namjoon had been trying to reach Yoongi for a while now. He had tried texting his friend, both in the group chat with the other members and privately. He'd sent a few texts, asking Yoongi where he was, if the doctor's appointment had gone well, if he was going to come to the dance practice any time soon today. No answer.

When he tried calling, the call went straight to voice mail, which meant Yoongi's phone was turned off. That was something that concerned Namjoon. Yoongi didn't often completely turn off his phone, he'd need a good reason for that, and no a doctor's appointment wasn't one of those good reasons. He could just put his phone on silent.

Namjoon had considered calling the doctor's office to check if Yoongi was still there or if he had left a long time ago, but he felt like it was too soon to become so worried. Yoongi could be there any moment now, and Namjoon didn't want him to get mad at him for being overly worried.

"Still nothing?" Hoseok asked as he sat down next to Namjoon on the floor, panting from the choreography he'd worked through just now. He was playing with the snapback he'd been wearing but had flown off during the dance.

Namjoon shook his head at his friend. "I think it didn't go so well and he's gone somewhere to think. But that's dangerous, and he knows that, so he's being stupid. For one, he could be recognized and people will be all over him and he's alone without any bodyguards, and two, he's seeing shit! What if he gets an attack and there's no one to help him? He could get hurt!"

Hoseok grimaced. "That is dangerous. Should we head out to look for him?"

Namjoon sighed and shook his head, clenching his jaw. "Sungdeuk-hyung was already frustrated this morning because we couldn't practice with Yoongi-hyung. He told me we'll have to practice harder to make up for the lost time."

Hoseok softly sighed as well and ran a hand through his hair, before putting on the snapback he had been holding, keeping his hair out of his face and revealing his forehead. "He's right. We have a comeback in a few days and we need to be ready for the performances. If Yoongi-hyung can't practice enough, we have to cover for him by giving it a hundred-and-ten percent."

"I've practiced a lot already," Jungkook said, taking off his hoodie under which he'd been wearing a red shirt. Dancing in both a shirt and a hoodie was a little hot, but the idols were used to wearing multiple layers during performances. "I can go look for him."

The members looked at each other, some of them a little hesitant about the maknae going out alone as well.

"I'll allow it if you take a bodyguard with you," Namjoon said, to which Jungkook grinned.

"Sure! Thanks, hyung, I'll be back in no time and Yoongi-hyung will be too."

Jungkook gathered his stuff and left the dance room. He had texted their manager to arrange for a bodyguard to come with him, and got the quick reply that someone was already waiting downstairs. Jungkook was glad he could help out like this. He'd been a bit distant from Yoongi lately, but that didn't mean he didn't care for his hyung, or think about his situation at all. Jungkook was actually very concerned about Yoongi's situation and had constantly been worrying about how he could help his hyung. Now he had an opportunity to help out, even if it was just by finding him and bringing him back safely.

"Jungkook-ssi."

Jungkook looked to his right and found a bodyguard he was quite familiar with standing near the entrance of the building.

"You can follow me, I have a car waiting outside."

Jungkook bowed lightly and thanked the guard for being there. He followed the man outside, but he didn't really look where he was going and harshly bumped into someone.