~17~

He stomped through the venue, feeling more annoyed than ever. These stupid humans were asking too many questions. He was relieved that the three oldest were still very reluctant to accept anything related to the supernatural, but the way the maknaes had been staring at him had made him nervous. 

The most pressing matter now was that Taehyung knew everything.

He had given the boy a good scare, reveling in the horror on Taehyung's face when he realized the real Yoongi had to be somewhere...all alone...scared...oh, what a wonderful look on his face that had been.

Even though he had given Taehyung a scare, he wasn't certain how long the boy would keep the secret to himself. He knew these seven guys were a tight-knit group that spoke about their feelings and all that stupid stuff, so...perhaps...sooner or later, Taehyung would give away the secret.

So maybe it would be best to get rid of the boy before that happened?

He wasn't sure of what to do. Perhaps killing one of the members would create more chaos than he would like. Perhaps it was best to keep things calm...for now. He had to make sure he fit in with the group as well as the real Yoongi...so he had a bit of homework to do...he had to learn more about Yoongi. So far, he knew a lot about the current songs they had to perform, basic facts about the group, the way Yoongi carried himself, but there was a lot that was missing.

There was one way he could manage to gain all the knowledge he missed in a fast way. It wasn't as fun, though, and it would require him to use his power... but he didn't want to waste time looking up information, watching videos and observe. In all truth, he knew there really was no time for that. Taehyung would blabber soon, and he had to make himself less suspicious so that even after Taehyung would tell the members what he knew, they wouldn't believe him.

In the blink of an eye, he stood in the tunnel.

Yoongi let out a choked sound, surprised at his sudden appearance right in front of his nose. He laughed at the boy, stepping closer. 

"Not happy to see me, huh?" he asked the boy with a grin. "I am aaaalways happy to see you though, sweet Yoongi."

Yoongi gulped and looked too afraid to speak. His last visit to the boy had probably left quite the impression. Well, he had to punish Yoongi for not listening to him. He couldn't have the boy getting any hopeful ideas of getting out of here or being treated as more than his new human body.

"There's something I need to do, and you're not going to like it," he sighed.

Yoongi whispered something inaudibly, so he tilted his head and looked at him questioningly. "Did you want to say something?"

"Don't hurt me..."

He chuckled and crossed his arms. "What's the magic word?"

"P-Please!" Yoongi blurted out immediately.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt," he snickered, adding with a look, "...I think."

He crouched to Yoongi's level and lay a hand on his head. The boy immediately panicked. This was similar to giving him nightmares, after all. 

"No! No, stop! Whatever- what- whatever it is you're doing! Get the fuck away from me!"

The boy struggled against his restraints. He rolled an eye at the movements, because it wasn't going to get him anywhere. Yoongi was stuck and he wouldn't get out of there anytime soon. Not even if he pleaded.

"Relax, I'm not going to give you any nightmares. Not today. I just need to-" he grimaced, closing his eyes as he searched through Yoongi's memories. With a slightly more strained voice, he continued. "I just need to dig through some memories of yours real quick..."

Yoongi gasped and squeezed his eyes shut, likely feeling the intrusion in his mind. He chuckled, knowing it must be awful to have someone look through your precious memories. He felt no guilt though, no remorse. He needed these memories, so he was going to use them, look through every single important one. It was difficult and took him a lot of energy. It was very different from simply planting dreams or erasing someone's last memory. His powers had limits.

"S-Stop," Yoongi breathed out, unable to move his head to the side with the grip he had on it. Besides, it looked like the boy had hardly any energy left to move. Hmm...perhaps he would need to bring the boy some more food later...

"I don't like this any more than you do, dear Yoongi," he sighed, "It's truly rather boring and energy-consuming, but it needs to be done. Your friends are suspecting me and Taehyung- oof, Taehyung knows."

"Taehyungie...knows?" Yoongi asked in confusion, his eyes still shut in discomfort.

Was he telling Yoongi too much? Oh well, it wasn't like the boy could go anywhere, let alone do something about what he was telling him.

"He knows everything...perhaps that is too much to keep him alive."

Yoongi's eyes snapped open. "What?"

He lost his focus and let out a sigh, removing his hand from Yoongi's head. He'd run through piles and piles of memories already. He might just leave it at this for today. He had no idea it would be this tiring.

"I haven't decided what to do with him yet," he said.

"I will kill you if you hurt him," Yoongi growled, pulling at the restraints with a vicious glare on his face.

"Oh? Will you now? You and what army?" he laughed, looking at the boy with amused eyes. "And you're too late. I already had my fun with Taehyungie. I forgot to erase his last memory, though, and he remembered everything... Whoops?"

Yoongi looked at him with fury in his eyes. "How dare you...isn't it enough you're keeping me here?!" he was breathing hard, not exactly having the energy to yell. "Why do you need to get my friends involved?! Why hurt them?!"

And that single question got him thinking. Was it indeed enough that he was keeping Yoongi here? Perhaps it was too much trouble killing Taehyung...but keeping him walking around with the members with all this knowledge was dangerous. So what if he didn't keep just Yoongi here...but also brought Taehyung here? He would have something to hold against Yoongi then...to make sure the boy would cooperate...yes...yes! That was a great idea!

He grinned at Yoongi after running the idea through his mind a few more times. "You've given me a great idea, Yoongi dear!"

Yoongi paled, probably not liking the excitement on his face. "What...?"

"You've been feeling very alone here, hmm?" he asked, noticing how Yoongi's face hardened. "Ah, and I'm so sorry about that. So maybe I shouldn't keep just you in here, hm? Maybe you'll be a little less...difficult, too."

A pleasant shiver ran down his spine when he saw the moment his words came through to Yoongi. He started shaking his head, slowly at first, but then wildly.

"No, no, please, I- don't hurt him- h-he didn't do anything wrong! You don't need him!"

"I need him alive, but I can't have him around as a potential threat once he decides to start running his mouth," he shrugged. "And I guess he'll be good company for you, hm?"

He straightened up and looked down at Yoongi with a grin. "See you soon. Thanks for your help today. I have to go back and fix things."

"Wait!" Yoongi yelled, ending up in a coughing fit.

He didn't look back as he turned around and walked out of sight, hearing Yoongi yell at the top of his lungs to stay away from Taehyung – and some other fun words he didn't know Yoongi had the balls to yell after all this time.

He felt rather satisfied when he could still hear Yoongi's useless cries when he was suddenly back at the dorm.

The other members weren't there yet, but he had figured that they wouldn't. The drive home from the venue was longer than he had taken with Yoongi. Now it was time to come up with a plan before the boys came home.