~12~

"Hyung, did the doctor rule anything out?"

It was around dinner time, two days after Yoongi had been attacked, and none of the members had dared to ask the question. They had been very careful around Yoongi, because he had seen a little off after the attack. A little more agitated than usual, a little clumsier, seemingly distracted, disappearing to his room more often. Surely, getting mugged would do something like that to you.

But they were getting curious, some of them even a little impatient. Yoongi could talk about the doctor's appointment, right? It wasn't as if something bad had happened during the appointment, right? Only after.

So Taehyung finally dared to ask the question while Jin and Jimin were preparing dinner in the kitchen, Jungkook was taking a shower, and Hoseok and Namjoon were sitting with them in the living room.

The 94' liners both turned their heads to look at Taehyung and Yoongi after hearing the question. Yoongi looked at Taehyung, not saying anything at first. Taehyung started to feel a little uncomfortable by Yoongi's gaze, so he cleared his throat.

"I mean, did the appointment go well? Do you have to go back there?"

Yoongi let out a soft chuckle. "No, I won't have to go back."

"So it went well, then," Namjoon said, joining the conversation.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon and nodded. "I'm not crazy."

"So you don't have schizophrenia or anything hallucination-related?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow doubtfully. He didn't seem to believe it.

Yoongi scrunched his nose a little as he looked at Hoseok. He didn't even have to pretend to be annoyed by the younger. "No, I told you a demon was haunting my ass. You didn't listen. Now I have proof, but you still don't believe me, huh? Let's see when that comes back biting you in the butt."

"Hyung..." Hoseok said, sounding offended. His raised eyebrows had turned into a frown and he looked at Namjoon and Taehyung, who both seemed surprised by what Yoongi said.

"That wasn't nice," Namjoon said.

Yoongi shrugged. "Should've had my back, now it's too late."

With that, he got up from the couch and walked away.

"Wait, hyung, what do you mean?!" Taehyung called out after him, following Yoongi into the hallway.

"Taehyung-ah, just leave it!" Namjoon yelled back, but the younger didn't listen and disappeared from the living room.

Namjoon sighed, exhausted with the way Yoongi had been talking to them for the past two days. He was easily angered and continuously talked to the members as if he didn't care one bit about them. That is, the older members. He seemed to be able to tolerate the maknae line.

As Taehyung followed after Yoongi, Jungkook walked into the hallway, lazily drying his hair with a towel. He'd been in his room after taking a shower but wondered what was going on after hearing Taehyung yell.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked when Yoongi walked past him with Taehyung following mere seconds after that.

"They don't believe I don't have any kind of disorder." Yoongi snorted. "Told them that would come back biting them in the butt."

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi by the arm, successfully stopping him in the middle of the hallway. "Hyung, what do you mean by that? You're angry with them, I get that, but Jimin and I believe you. And Jungkookie, you do too, right? After I told you what happened?"

Jungkook looked a little hesitant to mingle in the conversation, but he nodded. "If Taehyungie-hyung saw what you saw, it can't possibly be a disorder. It...it has to be real..."