~6~

Yoongi obviously wasn't going to be there for the interviews. When Namjoon had called Taehyung, all of the members had eventually found out what had happened and together they agreed that Yoongi needed to sleep.

Yoongi, however, refused to sleep. Especially if he was left on his own.

Namjoon had to attend the interviews. He was the leader of the group, so he had a responsibility. Yoongi had asked if another member could stay at home with him, so Jimin came with him. All of them wanted to stay with Yoongi, really, but sadly enough they had their responsibilities and couldn't just cancel all the interviews 'because one member was ill'. They decided together that Jimin would go.

They had gotten some sleeping pills from the doctor. Taehyung had brought Jimin to come pick up Namjoon and Yoongi. Taehyung had taken Yoongi's car to bring them home, while Jimin took Taehyung's car to go to the doctor for some 'emergency sleeping pills' as he'd called it. The doctor, having only just spoken to Yoongi, agreed that he might do well to use some.

"Hyung, you really should take one of these sleeping pills."

Jimin had tried for at least two hours to get Yoongi to sleep. He'd used different tactics, from making him herbal tea to pleading. Yoongi wasn't trying, because he just didn't. want. to sleep.

"Jimin-ah, you don't understand," Yoongi said.

Jimin was losing his patience. "Hyunggg, you know that I understand. But what I also understand is that you're exhausted and that you need to rest."

Yoongi shook his head, trying to ignore Jimin as he sat on his bed cross-legged, looking at his phone.

"Those cat videos won't keep you awake, hyung," Jimin said with a knowing look.

Yoongi stifled a yawn. "I know."

Jimin sighed and sat down on Yoongi's bed. Yoongi raised his eyebrow at him, sort of acknowledging his presence, but went back to ignoring him.

"Hyung, I want you to know that I believe you."

Well, that made Yoongi look up.

"I just...I somehow just know that you're telling the truth. I've never seen you as scared as a few days ago...or right now, so afraid to fall asleep...and you've had nightmares before, but it was never like this."

Yoongi grimaced. "That's right."

Jimin opened his mouth to ask a question, but let it fall closed in hesitation. Yoongi saw it and let out a laugh.

"C'mon, just ask. It's obvious you want to know."

Jimin laughed as well before looking at Yoongi curiously. "What...what exactly did you ehm...did you see? You said it was a demon, but..." he trailed off. Was it a bad idea to ask?

Yoongi gulped and bit his lip. "I-It's gonna sound-" he started, but Jimin immediately cut him off.

"Don't worry about that. I already said I believe you, right? I just...I want to know what it looked like...not that I want to see it too, but...y'know...can't hurt to know, right? What to look out for?" Yoongi gave him a hesitant look, so Jimin held up his hands. "Unless you don't want to talk about it. I respect that."

"No, it's fine, I just..." Yoongi sighed. "I don't know exactly what it was either...it was a horrifying creature and...it could talk. I-I could hear it call my name...all those times it would say my name, even today I couldn't stop hearing that voice...but what happened a few days ago was different."

Jimin nodded understandingly. Of course he knew that what happened a few days ago was entirely different. Yoongi hadn't just seen or heard something, he'd been hurt.