~7~

Short chap, I live for this build-up XD

////////////////////

"Is he still asleep?"

Jin walked into his and Yoongi's bedroom, where Jimin had crashed as well because he didn't want to break Yoongi's promise. Technically, he wouldn't have been leaving him alone the moment Jin stepped into the room, but Jimin was just worried.

"Yeah, and I don't want to wake him yet." He told the elder.

Jin opened his closet to get grab a shirt, putting it on as he turned to Jimin, a look of mild annoyance on his face. "Jimin-ah, we have a lot planned for today. Either we bring him or you come and leave him here."

"I can't leave him alone, I've already explained it to you." Jimin sighed. "And I think he needs the sleep. Why wake him up now, at seven in the morning, after the first good rest he's had in days?"

Jin couldn't disagree with that. He cared a lot about his roommate and he'd seen Yoongi awake, even in the dead of night when Jin had to go to the bathroom or something. He needed to rest and it would be cruel to wake him up early.

"I'll tell the others you'll stay home with him." Jin said. "If he wakes before noon, maybe you can get him to come to the dance practice that starts at one? We really need to practice the full dance with the seven of us."

Jimin nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, sure."

"Alright, see you later, Jimin-ah."

"See ya, hyung!"

Jin left the room and Jimin's face fell a little. He let out a sigh and looked at Yoongi. Even though Yoongi was fast asleep – and had been the entire night – it didn't look like he was sleeping peacefully.

Jimin was a bit bored, just waiting for Yoongi to wake up, so he watched some of the recordings of their last dance practice, focusing on the parts he had some difficulty with. Yoongi was sleeping like a rock, so even dancing softly in his bedroom wouldn't wake him up.

It wasn't until the chorus of the song that Jimin felt a gush of wind and he fell over as the choreo required him to balance on one leg. The wind caught him off-guard and he fell on his butt.

"What the heck?" he mumbled, a little dazed. He climbed back on his feet and turned off the video that was playing on his phone. He looked around the bedroom, but didn't see an opened window or door. Where had the wind come from then...?

Yoongi began to stir in his sleep. It was the first time it happened since he fell asleep yesterday, so Jimin frowned and became slightly worried. Especially when Yoongi started to thrash around in his bed.

"Hyung?" he called out softly. Yoongi clearly didn't hear him. His eyebrows were furrowed in a fearful frown and his breathing had picked up.

Jimin knew from a bit of research that some types of medication could cause nightmares. Antidepressants...blood pressure medicines...and even sleeping pills that were supposed to help you sleep.

"Hyung, wake up," Jimin said. He walked towards the bed and started to shake Yoongi's shoulder. "Yah, hyung, you're having a nightmare, it's not real."

Yoongi was mumbling inaudibly and Jimin was curious, so he moved his ear closer to Yoongi to hear what he was saying.

"Don't do it...no...stop...kill him...no. St- kill him...kill- no..."

Jimin's eyes widened and he moved back in shock. Yoongi was definitely having a horrible nightmare, so Jimin shook his shoulders some more.

"Hyung, wake up! Wake up, you're dreaming!" he yelled.

It didn't work, Yoongi's voice only became louder.

"Get away from him!! Kill him...NO! Stop! Kill him! Kill him! KILL HIM!"

Jimin slapped Yoongi in the face in panic. Yoongi's eyes snapped open and Jimin screamed, louder than he had probably ever screamed before. Not out of the shock of Yoongi waking up- no, he had wanted Yoongi to wake up! Obviously!

No, Jimin screamed because the moment Yoongi's eyes had opened, Jimin noticed they weren't their original brown colour. They were a terrifyingly bright yellow.

Yoongi screamed as well, and pulled his legs to his stomach, staring at Jimin in fright. He was panting, definitely not fully awake yet with the way he was looking around trying to make sense of the situation.

Jimin saw the yellow colour fade away and felt another gust of wind.

"H-Hyung?" he called out.

"Jimin-ah, what the FUCK is going on!?!" Yoongi exclaimed, terrified out of his mind with the way Jimin had been screaming.

"Y-You're eyes, hyung, they- they were yellow." Jimin squeaked.

Yoongi blinked. "W-What?" he breathed out. "How is that possible? I-I've never had yellow lenses...I've worn blue or green, but...definitely not yellow..."

Jimin gulped. "Those weren't lenses, hyung. The colour has already faded."

Yoongi was puzzled by Jimin's words and really couldn't make sense of what was going on. He'd been sleeping, had the most terrible nightmare, and then woke up to Jimin screaming bloody murder.

"I don't know what's going on." He mumbled, looking at Jimin with a frown. "But I'm awake now...and I'm hungry."

Jimin gulped again. "Y-Yeah, I don't know either. Let's go have breakfast."

Yoongi nodded and climbed out of bed. As he walked to the bedroom door, Jimin kept his distance. When Yoongi twisted the doorknob, Jimin couldn't help himself any longer.

"H-Hyung!"

Yoongi half-jumped. "Jesus, what?"

Jimin hesitated but spoke up anyway. "What...ehm...what were you dreaming about? Y-You were having quite the nightmare..."

Yoongi grimaced. He'd had more nightmares like these, so it wasn't new to him. But it probably was new to Jimin, because he had never slept in the same room as Yoongi when Yoongi was having nightmares.

"You don't want to know," he said before turning around again.

"W-Wait! I do!" Jimin exclaimed, confusing Yoongi a little with his...enthusiasm? No...panic? Yoongi couldn't place it.

"You sure? I've told you my nightmares get really bad these days...we talked about it a lot yesterday when you tried to get me to sleep."

Jimin nodded. "Right, b-but maybe...ehm...maybe if you talk about them, they'll get less bad? At least, I've always heard that, if you talk about your dreams, they won't come true. So that's why we shouldn't share good dreams, but we should share the bad ones!"

Yoongi snorted. "You really want to know, huh? Well, I'm sorry in advance. You know that demon I've been talking about?"

Jimin was a little surprised at the ease with which Yoongi was mentioning the demon, but he nodded anyway.

"It was going to kill you."

Jimin gulped. "What?" he asked with a tiny voice.

"I was dreaming that the bodysnatcher was going to kill you."

"Me?" Jimin squeaked. "Why me?"

Yoongi shrugged. "My dreams are weird. I guess I'm worried about you guys more than I'm worried about myself." He said, then laughed. "I guess I care a lot about you guys if I get dreams like these, huh?"

"Yoongi..." Jimin said softly.

Yoongi grimaced. "Let's have breakfast. I don't want to think about that dream anymore. I feel better after sleeping, so don't worry about me, alright?"

With that, he walked out of the room and headed for the living room. Jimin was left still standing by Yoongi's bed. He felt terrified. Had it been 'just a dream', he wouldn't have felt this crippling anxiety. Had it been 'just a dream', he wouldn't have believed that gust of wind had meant something.

Because he had seen those yellow eyes just now...

And they were definitely not Yoongi's.