~3~

Yoongi hadn't told Jin and Taehyung about what happened. He was convinced that he hadn't imagined everything, but he was sure he couldn't convince them to believe that. They'd found that not-so-realistic mask the last time Yoongi had seen...well, what had he seen exactly? Yellow eyes and a terrifying grin. And well, that mask had closed the case for the other members; Yoongi had been pranked.

But Yoongi knew that it hadn't been a prank and he knew that this time wasn't a prank either. This was real and he wasn't imagining it.

How would he tell them, though?

That day, Yoongi made sure to never be alone. He usually treasured his alone time, but he was too scared of being trapped all by himself...too scared of hearing that voice again...even feeling a hand on his shoulder...

During their dance practice – which indeed lasted for hours – Yoongi could only think about those eyes. He was cautious, nervous, anxious even and looked for those eyes wherever he went. Not because he wanted to see them, but because he wanted to prove that he wasn't crazy. To both the members and himself.

"Hyung, you've been acting weird all day," Jimin said with a pout. "Are you alright? Jin-hyung told us you had a nightmare."

Yoongi glared at Jin. "Why would you just tell them something like that?"

Jin held his hands up in defense. "Hey, don't blame me. You wouldn't tell us what was wrong when you were screaming in your studio, so I had to guess. I figured you were shaken up by that dream you had."

Yoongi huffed and went back to his cooling-down stretches. His muscles were aching from all the practicing, so he had to take some time to cool down.

"Well, at least he's not the only one acting weird today." Hoseok laughed.

"What, why? Who...?" Jimin asked, tilting his head in confusion.

Hoseok motioned at the silent maknae, who was doing stretches by himself in the corner of the room. "Jungkookie hasn't said a word since we left the house. I guess today is just a weird day, huh?"

Yoongi watched as Jimin walked up to Jungkook. Jimin asked the maknae something in a hushed voice and Yoongi was surprised to see Jungkook give him a tense stare and mumble something at Jimin as he kept his eyes on Yoongi.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, what's that?" Yoongi called out.

"N-Nothing, hyung." Jungkook almost squeaked. That was way too much out of character for the happy, confident maknae.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and got up from where he had been stretching on the floor, walking to the corner where Jimin and Jungkook were talking.

"You were talking about me," Yoongi said, looking up at Jungkook – he was quite a bit taller of course – and frowning.

"I asked Jungkookie what was wrong. He said he's been feeling weird since this morning," Jimin butted in, probably knowing Jungkook wasn't going to say it himself. Indeed, Jungkook gave him a betrayed look, but then his face turned defeated and he nodded.

"And what do I have to do with that?" Yoongi asked.

"I just...feel this off vibe coming from you, hyung. It's probably nothing...but you're acting weird today and it just...makes me uncomfortable," Jungkook said, not looking Yoongi in the eyes.

Yoongi knew that his anxious behaviour wasn't exactly the best mood maker, and any other day he would've apologized to Jungkook for creating a bad vibe in the practice room, but today...no. He felt wronged.

"I'm the one feeling bad and that's making you uncomfortable?" he said in disbelief. He let out a huff and shook his head. "I can't believe you, Jungkook-ah. Very nice and mature way to think."