~22~

I... did not really proofread this ^^' I wrote this at like 1 a.m. soooo ahahaha it is quite the mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next day, bangtan found themselves in a meeting with Bang Sihyuk and their manager. Sejin had called the meeting, telling Namjoon that they had to discuss the situation as soon as possible.

So here they were, at eight in the morning after perhaps five hours of sleep for all of them combined, sitting in a room high up in the BigHit building. The conversation was a little stressed, to say the least.

"We didn't say you weren't allowed to post a message, Namjoon, but that it wasn't particularly the right timing," Sejin said. He was sitting next to Bang Sihyuk, across from the six boys.

"You phrased it differently, hyung. You told me I hadn't thought my actions through and took a risk. But I did think it through. ARMY can help us find Taehyung!" Namjoon said firmly.

"We cannot depend on your fans to solve the situation," Bang PD calmly replied.

"Besides," Sejin added, "this message has created a chaotic situation all over the world. How will the police keep up with this? They're receiving thousands of calls from people who think they saw Taehyung!"

Meanwhile, Yoongi was quiet. The members thought they knew why. Most of them were sure it was because he was enjoying this. Watching them struggle to find his hiding place.

They hadn't been certain how to act around the fake Yoongi. Namjoon had whispered to them about what happened the night before and Jimin had told everyone to act normal even though they had found out about the clue, but it was difficult to pretend to be looking for the culprit when they already knew who had taken Taehyung. And they were living with him.

"I just thought every clue could help us..." Namjoon mumbled, but the more the managers scolded him for posting the message, the more he understood their side. Maybe he had acted a little too rash.

"You meant well, Namjoon-ah," Jin said, patting his shoulder in support. Namjoon shot him a weak smile, unable to muster up a real smile even though he appreciated the eldest's support.

The topic changed from the timing of Namjoon's Weverse post to what their plan was for now.

"We need to decide if we are going to clear your schedule for a longer time or have you do things without Taehyung," Sejin said, looking each of them in the eyes while frowning seriously. "What do you boys think? We won't decide for you, your opinions matter."

The boys smiled gratefully. It meant a lot to them that Sejin wouldn't just tell them to do something without considering their wishes first.

"For me, I think I don't want to do interviews or anything like that right now. Not with Taehyungie missing... I'm sure a lot of people will ask questions about that and I don't think I – or any of us – want to answer any of those," Hoseok said, "but... performing can still work. We have performed multiple times with six or even five members. I wouldn't be opposed to it."

Jin and Namjoon nodded in agreement, but the youngest two didn't look so sure and the leader picked up on that straight away.

"What do you think?" Namjoon asked, nodding at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked a little reluctant to speak up. He was fumbling with his jacket, his leg bouncing nervously. He looked at Namjoon, then at Yoongi, and quickly looked down.

"I don't want to do things without Taehyungie-hyung..." he mumbled. When they all stayed silent, he elaborated. "I know we have a responsibility, but I believe our fans will understand. You know me... I always want to keep going, even when I'm injured or sick, but this... I don't think I can do this, hyungs..."