~14~

Mere minutes had passed since Yoongi had dragged the struggling boy back to the bedroom. He had locked the door to be sure he wouldn't get caught feeding on the terrified boy's emotions. Boy, did he have a lot of those. Yoongi hadn't taken Taehyung for the emotional one, but he was proven wrong. He had never had so much anxiety to feed on in such a short amount of time. Taehyung seemed to hide all that under the surface...

He had easily put Taehyung to sleep after the younger made the mistake of looking into Yoongi's nearly blackened eyes. It had been a little more difficult than with Jungkook, due to the fact that Jungkook hadn't been as terrified nor had he been struggling as much.

But eventually, Taehyung was knocked out, his struggling failing due to exhaustion and Yoongi's handy ability to make him relax and forget about everything that was going on.

Yoongi sat on Taehyung's bed, watching the boy twist and turn in his dreams. He'd made sure Taehyung wouldn't wake up any time soon, and he smirked when he thought about the nightmares he had created for the boy.

A soft knock on the door had Yoongi snap his head in its direction. He walked to the door and unlocked it, before opening it and looking at Hoseok's tired face as the dancer rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Everything...alright in there?" Hoseok asked with a yawn.

"Everything's fine," Yoongi said, his eyes widening a little. He coughed loudly and grimaced at the concerned boy. "I'm fine- ahem...Taehyungie...Taehyungie's having nightmares."

"Are you sick? You should drink some tea with honey, that doesn't sound good, hyung," Hoseok said, though he wasn't really focused on Yoongi, but more on Taehyung twisting and turning in his bed. "Should we wake him up?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe it'll be over in a bit. I'll take care of him, don't worry. You can go back to sleep."

Hoseok didn't question that. He trusted Yoongi to take care of their dongsaeng, so he wished him goodnight and left to his own room that he shared with Jimin.

Yoongi grinned to himself. Oh, how easy it was to deceive these boys. He glanced at Taehyung, who had his eyebrows furrowed because of the wonderfully terrifying nightmare. When he would wake up, he would still feel exhausted, even after sleeping for hours. He would've forgotten everything Yoongi had told him, everything about his claws, his black eyes.

Yoongi let out a satisfied sigh. If he played everything well, he could go on like this forever. If he focused enough, stayed careful, the boys would never remember him acting like his true self, no one would find out the real Yoongi was missing, and he could keep feeding on their emotions and energy.

It was a win-win situation!

Well, for him. For the BTS members? Not so much.

Now Yoongi had a new problem, though. He wasn't concerned about keeping his secret; he'd done well making sure neither Jungkook nor Taehyung would remember tonight's encounter. He was a little concerned about the amount of energy he had gotten, though. He felt like he was going to go crazy with the power he felt.

That rush he felt due to taking energy from a human not once, but twice in one night, could sometimes bring him to act rashly. Drunk on power he would go outside to destroy something, to terrify people, to be a demon in all senses of the word.

Yoongi grinned at himself, taking one last look at Taehyung before leaving the room. No one would find out. He would be back before the sun would start to rise. 

//////////// 

A/N

A bit short, whoops. This was actually supposed to be put at the end of the previous chapter. Next one will be up soon!

What do you think 'Yoongi' is going to do? Let's hope it's nothing too bad... ^^