✯ 1 ✯

"hyuckie, time to wake up..."

the sweet voice of donghyuck's favourite person rang through his ears, slowly taking him away from the dream he was peacefully in.

"mmh..." the older boy whined, turning around in his bed and trying to fall back into dreamland.

"come on, hyuckie." jaemin shook him more.

"no..." donghyuck let out, trying to push jaemin away.

"jisung prepared your favourite pancakes especially for you... you can't miss them." jaemin said, a smile making its way on his face.

the words he pronounced acted like an eye-opened for donghyuck.

he loved pancakes, and more specially, those jisung prepared.

"for me?!" donghyuck repeated, opening his eyes wide to look at his pink-haired friend with glistening eyes.

"just for you, dear." jaemin smiled.

donghyuck pushed his covers away immediately, getting off his fluffy bed to run towards the kitchen, where he found jisung placing the pancakes on three different plates.

"hello hyuckie." the younger boy said once he saw his friend entering the room. "i hope you're hungry, i made plenty." he declared, patting the stool on which donghyuck was supposed to sit.

"very." the honey-haired responded immediately, jumping on the stool, and not forgetting to drop a kiss on jisung's cheek.

"good." jisung smiled. "enjoy your pancakes."

donghyuck didn't wait longer to dig in the dish that smelt so good.

five dinosaur-shaped pancakes were resting in the bottom of his plate, begging for donghyuck to eat them.

"don't eat too quick, hyuck. you might choke." jaemin said when he saw donghyuck trying to push one full pancake insie his mouth.

"mmh." the boy answered, taking his time to munch on his food under the loving gaze of jisung and jaemin.

the three boys had been living together in a shared house for a few years now.

they were the best of friends, and both jisung and jaemin loved taking care of donghyuck.

donghyuck was a little.

when he was three years old, his parents died in a bus accident when they were bringing him to the beach.

thankfully, donghyuck had been saved, and taken inside an orphanage belonging to jaemin's parents.

donghyuck had been raised with jaemin, and the younger boy always did everything he could to protect his friend.

jaemin was always there for him whenever he slipped into little space.

he had been there the first time he did, when he was 7 years old, and he had been there ever since.

jisung was too. donghyuck met him because he visited jaemin often – he was one of his best friends – and he became donhyuck's friend too.

since their early years, the three boys spent their days and nights together, until they were old enough to go to college.

the three of them decided to move into a small house that they would share, far from the looks of the other orphans that were wondering why a 17-year-old boy acted like a 3-year-old.