✯ 10 ✯

"jeno, jeno!" the canadian asked, hitting his best friend's arm repeatedly. "jeno!"

"what the hell mark?!" the boy replied, pulling one of his air pods out.

"what did you say the boy i find hot's name was again?" mark asked, a mix of fear and nervousness obvious in his eyes.

"so, you admit that you find him hot."

"this is not important, i want his name!" mark spoke quickly.

"donghyuck." jeno replied, putting his air pod back in.

"DONGHYUCK?!" mark repeated so loud that eh caught the attention of the whole bus – jeno was sure that even jaemin who was seated at the very last row had heard him.

"god, shut the fuck up!" jeno whisper-shouted, slamming his hand over mark's mouth.

mark was getting paler with every second passing.

"j-jeno... i-i have a p-problem..." mark declared, nervously passing his hand through his hair.

"why?"

"i'm rooming with him!" mark declared.

jeno raised a brow at this statement. "and?"

"and i'll see him every morning and every night! we'll be sharing our lives for a week!"

jeno sighed loudly. "why do you even care?" he asked. "you're both dudes, with dicks, and you're not even interested in men. it will be the same as rooming with me! unless..."

"unless what?" mark questioned expectantly.

"unless you're interested in him. and then, it won't be like rooming with me." jeno snickered.

"no!" mark answered immediately. "i'm not interested. i am not gay!"

"okay." jeno laughed. "then, there's no problem."

"yeah. you're right."

"miss!" jaemin exclaimed, running behind one of the teachers as soon as they had arrived at their destination.

he had left jisung alone with donghyuck – after making sure he had slipped back of course – because he was decided to have a talk with the teacher who had chosen the different rooming arrangements. he needed to make donghyuck change rooms and be with either jisung or him.

"yes, jaemin?" the teacher turned around, readjusting the glasses on the bridge of her nose. "is there a problem?"

"huh... it's about the rooming arrangements..." jaemin spoke slowly.

"i already said that you couldn't change rooms, jaemin." she replied firmly.

"yes, i know!" jaemin nodded. "but... huh... i'm worried for donghyuck..."

the teacher's borws furrowed at the mention of her other student.

he was someone very calm and collected, and a brilliant student.

she couldn't understand what worried jaemin.

"what about donghyuck?" she raised a brow.

"he's very scared to be around people he doesn't know..." jaemin explained. "and i'm not sure his roommate will take good care of him, like jisung or i would have. he's someone fragile..."