✯ 23 ✯

"so, where are we going?" donghyuck asked as he walked by mark's side after the captain of the basketball team had finished getting ready.

"surprise." mark said with a smile, making donghyuck pout. "come on, don't pout. i'm sure you'll like it."

donghyuck followed the boy silently towards the parking lot in front of their school.

the tanned male raised his brow in confusion when he saw mark approaching a white car.

"you have a car?" he asked.

"i do. now hop on." mark said, opening the door for donghyuck to sit in.

donghyuck did as he was told, sitting comfortably on the passenger's seat as mark grabbed the seatbelt and bent over donghyuck to fasten it.

"i-i can do this, mark." he stuttered while blushing. "i'm not a baby."

"sometimes i wonder." mark replied, bopping donghyuck's nose with his pointer finger, making the tanned male flush brighter.

"w-what?" donghyuck panicked, thinking that his secret might have been spilled.

"it's nothing." mark rolled his eyes with a smile. "baby." he added before closing the car's door and leaving donghyuck with a racing heart.

"we're here!" mark declared, making sure the parking brake was set before opening his door.

"the fun fair?!" donghyuck exclaimed, looking at the bright and colourful lights surrounding them – he could even see the ferris-wheel a bit further.

"don't you like it?" mark asked, opening donghyuck's door like the prince charming he was.

"i do, i do!" donghyuck exited the car excitedly.

"perfect then." mark smiled at the overjoyed honey-haired. "let's go?"

donghyuck's eyes looked at mark's hand that was held out for him to take.

the tanned male then looked up at mark's eyes.

"l-let's go..." he replied with a blush as he let mark intertwine their fingers together, making fireworks explode in both their chests.

mark dragged donghyuck into the fair, looking at the boy next to him with a bright smile.

donghyuck was amazed by everything around him, and that caused him to gasp often and tighten his embrace on mark's hand – which mark appreciated a lot.

mark couldn't understand how he had gone from being completely straight, to checking a boy out, and to falling for this boy right after...

perhaps because he had never been completely straight?

perhaps that he had always had a bit of gayness in him?

anyway, he was sure now. he had feelings for donghyuck, and those were more than simple platonic feelings.

mark always felt the urge to take care of the big baby that was donghyuck, and to shower him in love. he always wanted to make him happy and to see his beautiful smile.

and as the horny teenager he was, he had started realising that maybe, he wanted more of him too.

but could he be blamed? of course not. donghyuck was a beautifully sexy male with an amazing personality. and mark had fallen deep for that.