✯ 15 ✯

donghyuck's eyes fluttered open gracefully when his body judged that it had had enough sleep for the night.

however, donghyuck shut them close again, to enjoy the warm feeling of the covers against his body, knowing very well that he will be freezing once he'll be outside in the snow.

he used this resting time to stretch his body from the top of his head to his little toes.

and only then, he decided to open his eyes to embrace this new day.

and he didn't expect it to start like that.

once open, donghyuck's eyes fell on a collarbone. a collarbone attached to a bare chest, just a few centimetres away from him.

donghyuck's eyes widened in surprise as he tried backing away from this well-built bare chest. however, this didn't work as planned because donghyuck was pulled even closer to this chest to the point his nose was touching the collarbone.

donghyuck tried harder this time, pushing the bare body away, but he failed just like the previous attempt.

and more than that, the owner of the body groaned.

"mmh... stay here..."

donghyuck's cheeks flushed red in a second when he understood who this body belonged to.

it was mark's for sure, they shared a room and a bed.

but how had he ended up in this position?

he had absolutely no idea.

anyway, for the moment, mark had asked him to 'stay here', in his embrace and between his muscular arms. so, who was donghyuck to complain?

a hot boy wanted to cuddle him in his sleep.

this was enough to make him feel loved.

however, this peacefulness that almost had donghyuck falling asleep again didn't last long as someone banged on their door loudly.

this loud noise woke up mark whose embrace loosened on donghyuck's body.

the tanned male took this opportunity to get out of bed and open the door which was about to break because of the person on the other side of it who kept hitting it.

as soon as donghyuck opened the door, he was pulled into a hug by a very worried jaemin.

"oh my god, hyuck..." he said. "i was so worried, you hadn't answered to my texts."

"i just woke up..." donghyuck's replied got muffled because jaemin was hugging him too tightly.

"mark didn't wake you up?" jaemin asked surprised.

"he was sleeping too." donghyuck replied, his cheeks flushing red as images of mark's bare chest flashed though his mind. "he is still i think."

"oh!" jaemin let out. "well, you better wake him up and get ready quickly because we're leaving soon."

donghyuck nodded. "i'll do it."

"great! see you in 10 minutes, hyuck." jaemin exclaimed happily.

"see you..." donghyuck replied before closing the door and sighing.

he looked at the bed, where mark was still in a deep sleep, his arms wrapped around donghyuck's pillow, as if he had replaced donghyuck's presence by another object.

donghyuck approached mark's side of the bed and appreciated the boy's visuals.

mark was a handsome man.