✯ 4 ✯

"he said WHAT?!" both chenle and renjun exclaimed as soon as jeno told them about mark's encounter with a girl in the morning.

"i swear he said it." jeno laughed with his two other friends.

mark arrived last at their table at the canteen, and seeing his three friends laughing their asses off, he didn't need long to figure out that jeno had told them everything.

"hello, hello, jeno's boyfriend." renjun greeted him while wiggling his brows.

"very funny." mark smiled fakely, dropping his tray next to chenle's.

"indeed." the younger chinese replied befaure laughing like a dolphin.

mark let out a long sigh before sitting down and digging inside his food.

his friends won't be doing anything else than laughing at him, so, might as well eat.

"seriously, what went through your head?" renjun asked between two laughs.

"this girl had sex with the whole school! i don't want a girlfriend like that!" mark complained.

"but using the gay excuse!" chenle basically screamed. "that's so not you!"

mark rolled his eyes as chenle and renjun burst out laughing once again.

"i'm not sure you would have been better if you were facing a random person." mark tried defending himself.

"i have a valid reason, because i have a boyfriend." renjun replied, clinging onto jeno's side.

"chenle then. i can already imagine you in a gay panic." mark pointed an accusing finger at his canteen neighbour.

"me?" the chinese boy huffed. "i would have done better than you, that's for sure."

mark raised a brow. "i'm not so sure."

"are you challenging me?" chenle asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"exactly."

"well, if you'd like then. i'll go ask the number of a boy of your choice, right now. just to prove you that i actually have balls." chenle said proudly.

"that's completely differ- "

"yeah, do that." renjun cut mark.

chenle glared at his chinese friend before looking back at the canadian.

"okay, ask a boy's number." mark nodded. "and have a small conversation."

"okay." chenle rose to his feet. "which one?"

mark looked around the canteen for a few seconds, searching for a perfect boy for his friend.

he wasn't searching for someone who seemed too kind, because he didn't want to make chenle's job an easy one.

and after a few seconds, he finally found his perfect target.

"him. at the table in the corner." mark declared with a smirk seeing the boy seeming to be in an angry state.

donghyuck sat down next to jaemin at their usual canteen table, in the very corner of the room, where people didn't come much to sit.