✯ 28 ✯

"daddy kissey hyuckie in front of everyone!" little donghyuck exclaimed as jaemin opened the door of his car for him and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"yes, hyuckie. now you and mark are a couple." jaemin nodded, taking donghyuck's hand so that he could go out of the car safely.

"daddy loves hyuckie?"

"yes. and hyuckie loves mark too." jisung confirmed, making the little giggle.

the three of them had gotten back to their shared house to prepare their stuff for a sleepover. chenle had invited all of them to celebrate their team's victory.

so, everyone had gotten back home to get ready before meeting again and spending an unforgettable night.

"when hyuckie see daddy again?" donghyuck questioned as soon as they had entered their house.

"in an hour. we need to get ready before." jaemin explained, making donghyuck pout.

"me wanna see daddy..." he whined.

"you will see him, don't worry." jisung assured. "but first, we need to prepare our stuff."

"why daddy isn't helping?" donghyuck continued whining. "me wanna be in daddy's arms..."

"hyuckie, come here." jaemin called him.

donghyuck groggily made his way towards the pink-haired boy, looking at him with sad eyes as soon as he was standing in front of him.

"don't you want to be a good boy for daddy?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"yes! yes!" donghyuck's face lightened immediately.

"great. then, sit on the sofa for a while while jisung and i prepare everything you will need, okay?"jaemin added, placing donghyuck's pacifier in his mouth.

"mkay." donghyuck nodded before running to the couch and sitting crossed-legs on it as jisung switched the tv on and selected the cartoon channel.

jaemin and jisung both stared at the little boy who was happily watching tv.

"now that he's with mark, don't you think he'll be less with us?" jisung asked worriedly.

"mark is his caregiver. it's normal for hyuck to be more with him." jaemin shrugged.

"yeah, but... i don't know... he was all we cared about before. and now, he's about to leave us..." jisung explained.

jaemin raised a brow before smirking. "i'm sure that the void he'll create in you will soon be replaced."

"by who?" jisung asked cluelessly.

"well... a chinese boy you've had your eyes on for a while..."

needless to say, jisung flushed pink at those words, making jaemin laugh hard.

"welcome to my house!" chenle exclaimed, opening the door wide to allow the three boys inside.

"lele!" donghyuck exclaimed before tackling the boy in a hug.

"hello, hyuckie. you should go inside; mark is waiting for you." he said, whispering in the mentally younger's ear.

"yeah!"

donghyuck ran inside the unfamiliar house, looking around to search for mark.