✯ 6 ✯

"jaemin, we need to go shopping!" donghyuck exclaimed right after looking at his calendar.

"what for?" the pinkette asked, not leaving his bedroom.

"we're going on a trip to the mountains with school in four days!"

"oh shit!" jaemin cursed. "i had completely forgotten about that."

donghyuck walked to his closet, opening the doors wide to look for warm clothes that he could wear.

he pulled out a few long-sleeved shirts, and some jackets, but he obviously didn't have all the things necessary for a one-week-trip in the mountain.

"jisung!" jaemin yelled. "are you coming with us?!"

"only if chenle can come!" the younger friend replied screaming from his own room.

donghyuck rolled his eyes at his friend's words.

ever since that day at the canteen, the only thing jisung was talking about was chenle.

donghyuck was sure that jisung had a crush on him at that point.

"yeah, whatever." jaemin replied, surely rolling his eyes too. "get ready, we're leaving in a few minutes."

as jaemin had said, the three friends were standing next to the front door a few minutes later, all ready to go.

"we need to pick chenle up next to school. he said he'll be waiting for us there." jisung informed, lifting his eyes form his phone.

"perfect, let's go then." jaemin declared before opening the door. "oh, one more thing."

jaemin turned towards donghyuck, using both of his hands to cup the boy's cheeks and drop a kiss on his nose.

"we're going to a crowdy place, so i need you not to slip, okay donghyuck?" he said slowly.

"i'll try my best." donghyuck mumbled, knowing how much his particularity could become a burden for the others.

"i'm going to stay with you always, okay?" jaemin reassured him. "jisung will occupy chenle so that he doesn't try to be too close to you."

"i will." jisung smiled, ruffling the boy's hair.

"thank you, guys. i love you." donghyuck said sincerely, a smile decorating his face.

"it's normal, hyuck. we love you too." jisung replied, embracing both of his friends in a hug.

"woah, it's even more crowdy than i imagined!" chenle exclaimed once the four boys arrived at the entrance of the mall.

slightly behind them, donghyuck's eyes widened at the view of all those people running around with shopping bags in their hands.

he lowered his eyes immediately, his hand reaching for jaemin's soft one.

jaemin immediately intertwined their figners and pulled the boy closer to his body.

"don't worry, hyuck. i'm with you." jaemin whispered in his ear.

the four boys started walking around the giant mall, looking for hot clothes for their trip to the mountains – chenle was apparently going there as well.

they stopped in a few shops, buying puffy jackets not to feel the cold, as well as pairs of gloves.

they also stopped in a shoes' shop where jaemin bought huge white moonboots for donghyuck.