✯ 17 ✯

donghyuck was walking next to jaemin, trying to ignore the other boys, as they were heading with the rest of the students towards the ice-skating rink.

donghyuck couldn't believe that what jaemin had told him was true, but at the same time, this explained everything.

anyway, after knowing the real reason of his and mark's awkwardness, donghyuck felt even more awkward, and he didn't want to approach the boy anymore.

and this didn't go unnoticed by mark.

"he's completely ignoring me..." he said, looking at donghyuck's back as the boy was walking a few steps before them next to jaemin.

"yeah... jaemin too..." jeno replied on the same tone.

"what did you do?" mark's brows furrowed.

"i may have been a bit too overconfident for him." jeno shrugged. "talked about him and donghyuck, and sex too."

"why the hell would you do that?!" mark whisper-shouted.

"i don't know... he's making my mind go crazy..." jeno sighed.

"do you remember that- "

"i have a boyfriend, yes." jeno cut him. "i do love renjun, and i'm sure of it."

"okay, okay." mark raised in hands in defeat.

"but, i don't know... jaemin is very likable too... what if i'm falling for him too?"

"fall all you want, he's out of reach if he's donghyuck's boyfriend." mark stated.

"they aren't together. i asked him." jeno corrected his best friend.

"for real?!" mark exclaimed.

"why? are you gay for donghyuck?" jeno raised a brow teasingly.

"is it considered gayness since he has the body of a sexy girl?" mark asked, making jeno choke on air.

"yeah, because he has the dick of a man." jeno answered. "but there's nothing wrong in being gay."

"i'm not." mark assured. "donghyuck is weird, i don't know..."

jeno and mark both looked at the subject of their conversation.

he was clinging onto jaemin's arm as the other boy laughed and ruffled his honey curls gracefully.

mark gulped as he caught himself looking down at his butt.

yeah, he was totally not gay for him.

or maybe a bit?

"is it me or is the atmosphere very tense around those four?" chenle asked pointing at their four friends who weren't exchanging a word.

"yeah. they seemed to be pretty close before." jsiung shrugged. "i don't know what happened."

"maybe mark realised he was gay for donghyuck." chenle stated, making jisung gasp.

"he likes donghyuck?!" jisung whisper-shouted.

"this is a long story." chenle said. "but for short, mark claims that he isn't gay but keeps checking donghyuck out because apparently, 'he has the body of a sexy girl'."