✯ 14 ✯

mark slid under the covers of his and donghyuck's shared bed.

donghyuck was already fast asleep, a smile plastered on his face as he hugged the dolphin plushie tight.

mark took some time to look at the peaceful boy next to him.

he was curled up on his side of the bed, his head resting on the pillow with his cheek squished cutely against it. his hand was gripping tightly on the dolphin plushie.

at first, mark believed that sleeping with a plushie at 19 years old was childish, and that it was a shame.

but now that he had spent a full-day with donghyuck, teaching him how to ski, and that he had seen more of his personality, he understood well why donghyuck had a plushie, and he found that cute rather than shameful.

donghyuck was a very bubbly boy, and he was very caring.

mark could see how bad donghyuck felt for him, despite the fact mark explained countless of times that it didn't bother him.

also, he acted very cutely, always cheering on himself before doing something hard for him, and then proudly congratulating himself once he had done it.

"cute..." mark mumbled, recalling how donghyuck had fallen face first into the snow and had needed mark's help to wipe the icy snow away.

donghyuck was really making him soft because of his sweet behaviour.

because he had been living with donghyuck for a day now, he had time to observe him more closely.

donghyuck did had a beautiful body, with nice curves – mark would have immediately loved them on a girl.

and contrasting to his body, his personality was so cute and bubbly. a nice contrast if you asked mark.

mark was taken out of his thoughts by his phone ringing.

he picked it up of the bedside table and answered jeno's phonecall.

"hey." he said, placing the phone over his ear.

"sorry, i was with renjun until now." the boy answered immediately.

"chill, dude. no problem." mark chuckled. "how is he doing?"

"he's stressed because of his art contest, but other than that he's good. missing me more than chenle and you, though." jeno replied.

"of course." mark laughed.

"anyway, what were you doing?" jeno changed the subject.

mark's eyes glanced at the boy next to him, the same one he had been staring at for the past minutes.

he couldn't tell this to his best friend.

jeno would immediately assume that mark was gay for donghyuck – which was completely false. first, because mark wasn't gay, and second, because donghyuck was just a friend – a cute yet sexy one.

"i was watching tv." mark replied, switching the tv on at the same time.

"are there interesting things to watch?" jeno spoke, oblivious about mark's lie.

"no, not really." mark replied, zapping through the channels to find something good to watch.

"sad. i wanted to watch some quality programme." jeno declared. "yeah, goodnight jaem." he added.