✯ 12 ✯

"so?" jeno asked before taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "how was your night with your boy."

mark rolled his eyes in annoyance. "he's not my boy."

"yeah whatever..."

the two boys were having breakfast together, in the dining room of the hotel that had been arranged for breakfast.

both mark and jeno had woken up early, and they had decided to have breakfast together before the others.

their morning schedule didn't start before an hour and a half.

"seriously, how was your sleep?" jeno asked again.

"good, i guess." mark shrugged.

"and your roommate? donghyuck?"

mark sighed. "i don't know, there's something strange with him."

"why?"

"yesterday, mrs kim wanted to have a talk with me before i got into the room with him. she gave a whole speech about how he was delicate, and fragile, and that i had to be careful with my words and my actions, and that i had to act caring." mark explained.

"yeah?" jeno raised a brow. he had seen that donghyuck was always pampered by jisung and jaemin, but he had never really put more thoughts to it.

"and yesterday night, jisung brought him to our bedroom, and i expected him to put him into bed and just leave." mark continued. "but he didn't. the boy seriously carried donghyuck all the way to the bathroom where he changed him and brushed his teeth. and only then he put him in the bed."

"weird." jeno nodded.

"and you don't know the weirdest part." mark said, lifting one of his fingers. "he asked for his plushie. and he slept hugging it all night long!"

"he sleeps with a teddy bear?" jeno asked, rather surprised to know that.

"yeah!" mark approved quickly. "he's 19 for fuck's sake! but i feel like he's acting like a kid."

jeno's eyes widened for a second before he nodded. "that's surely why mrs kim told you this."

"i don't know. but it's weird as fuck."

mark pushed open the bedroom's door once he had finished taking his breakfast with jeno.

he was expecting to see the younger boy awake and getting ready for their day, but instead, he found out that the room was plunged into darkness and that the brunette was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

one thing had changed since mark left the room though: the dolphin plushie was long forgotten on the bed, and instead, donghyuck had both of his arms and legs wrapped around mark's pillow.

mark walked to the window, opening the blinds to illuminate the room, and wake up his roommate.

the boy groaned loudly, pushing the covers away and turning around in the bed, making his shorts lift up and giving mark a full view of his tanned butt.

"oh, fuck..." mark gasped, unable to take his eyes off donghyuck's gorgeous body.

it was crazy how much donghyuck's curves looked like a girl's.

mark was even sure that his curves were better than some girls'.

and more than his curves, donghyuck's flawless tanned skin made him glow in the daylight and highlighted even better his beautiful body.