✯ 29 ✯

mark walked down the giant staircase of chenle's house after placing the sleeping donghyuck in their shared bed.

he headed directly towards the living room where he found jaemin sitting on one of the couches with renjun curled up on his lap.

"where are jisung and chenle?" mark asked, taking a seat not so far from jaemin and renjun.

"surely making out in chenle's room." renjun replied with a shrug.

"oh, yeah. wait!" mark's eybrows furrowed as he looked at renjun more in detail.

"what?" the chinese boy asked.

"you're in your sane mind, and you're cuddling jaemin? when you have a boyfriend?" mark spoke, quite weirded out by the situation.

"excuse me, but his little mind is sane too." jaemin replied, protectively holding renjun close.

"and who said i couldn't have more than one boyfriend?" renjun continued.

"WHAT?!" mark yelled.

"shut up!" jeno appeared in the living room and hit the back of his head. "if you keep being loud, you're going to wake your boyfriend up."

"no, no, no. but i need an explanation." mark shook his head before looking at the three males.

jeno sat down next to jaemin on the sofa, and so, renjun laid down on both their laps.

"an explanation on what?" jeno asked, his hand ruffling renjun's hair.

"on... that!" mark replied, pointing at the three boys acting strangely close for simple friends.

"what's wrong with us being like that?" renjun spoke, his eyes closed as he appreciated the head massage jeno was giving him.

"nothing. but... are you three together?" mark questioned.

"no." both jeno and jaemin replied at the same time, confusing mark even more that he already was.

"b-but..."

"look mark." renjun declared, sitting up on the boys' laps. "all three of us know that we're gay and that we accept poly relationships. so, it's our job to find the right moment to ask each other out. you understand?"

mark blinked a few times, his eyes staring at the three boys on the couch.

"yeah, okay." he nodded. "i'll go and get chenle and jisung then, while you figure out your feelings and do what you want to do." he added before climbing up the staircase leading to the bedrooms quickly.

once he had disappeared from the room, both jaemin and jeno looked at the chinese male sitting on their laps.

"so, we're all gay and we all accept poly relationships?" jaemin raised a brow as a smirk decorated his face.

"w-well... t-that's what i understood..." renjun stammered, feeling so small under the gaze of the two taller males.

"i guess you understood well, baby." jeno smiled before kissing renjun's lips softly.

jaemin looked at the two boys with heart eyes, the fact that they had been kissing in front of him not bothering him the slightest – actually, it was almost turning him on.

"jaemin."

the pink-haired boy was cut off his daydream as he looked at jeno in the eye.