✯ 31 ✯

when mark opened his eyes after a long night of sleep, he wasn't surprised to see donghyuck's face first thing in the morning.

the younger boy was cuddled in-between mark's arms, snoring lightly, and looking like a greek goddess.

mark dropped a quick peck on the boy's nose before escaping of the bed delicately not to wake up his angel.

as soon as mark had both of his feet on the ground, and that he was standing, he felt the pain in his head hitting him. he shouldn't have drunk that much the day before. but it had been worth it, they had had a very good night.

mark walked out of the room, staying as silent as possible, and then headed towards the kitchen where some noise could be heard.

as soon as he got there, he was greeted by jeno and jaemin kissing shamelessly – jaemin sitting on the kitchen island, and jeno standing between his legs. next to them, chenle was sipping coffee, not bothered by the intimate act happening next to him.

"what a way to start your morning." mark spoke, signalling his presence.

"oh, mark!" chenle exclaimed, making the two other boys stop kissing.

"hey." jeno waved at mark as if he hadn't been eating his boyfriend's face a second before.

"am i the only one to feel like shit?" mark asked, taking a sit around the kitchen island.

"not at all." jaemin replied. "here are painkillers."

mark thanked the pink-haired before placing the medicine in a glass of water and gulping it at the speed of light.

"you and donghyuck were loud yesterday." chenle said after a while, making jeno and jaemin nod.

"we did nothing." mark replied, his cheeks flushing.

"sure. that's not what we heard." jeno snickered.

"not my fault if the alcohol aroused him." mark defended himself.

"you know what? we don't want to know about your adventures." jaemin told, wanting his friend to stay innocent in his mind.

"you guys are loud. i could hear you arguing all the way from the bathroom." jisung declared after entering the kitchen. "hey babe." he added, kissing chenle's lips quickly.

"aren't you two the cutest?" jaemin asked with a coo, earning a finger from his childhood friend.

as everybody got back to eating their breakfast, the room fell in a comfortable silence that got broken after a minute when donghyuck entered the kitchen while dragging his feet and rubbing his eyes.

"look at the cutie..." jaemin declared, bringing all the attention on donghyuck.

"aww, baby..." mark declared, his heart beating rapidly inside his chest.

as donghyuck shyly waved at his friends and approached his boyfriend, mark prepared a glass of water with a painkiller to help his boyfriend get away with the hangover he surely had.

"how are you doing, baby?" mark asked, pulling donghyuck in a hug as soon as he was close enough and kissing the top of his head.

"hurt..." the boy replied, leaning against his boyfriend's warm chest.

"come here."

mark lifted the boy by his hips and sat him on his lap under the stares of their other friends.