Late night

Music is blasting through his headphones, pencil in his hand he is drawing focused. Line by line, trying to get his imagination to paper. He bites his lip, completely lost in the moment. Softly humming the lyrics he sits back, staring at the almost finished piece in front of him.

"JISUNG!"

The boy didn't react, he started searching for his eraser. Where did the little shit go it was just right next to him a second ago. He starts shuffling around, lifting every paper on his small desk.

"HAN JISUNG IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I SWEAR TO GOD WHERE ARE YOU?"

Then Chan spots Jisung finally. Chan leans against the doorframe, smiling while watching the other boy humming and drawing. He stopped looking for his eraser, he didn't want to waste his braincells over this.

Chan takes out his phone, looking at the time. "Ah it's almost Eleven.", he whispered to himself. So he decides to approach Jisung. Gently he rests his hand against Jisungs shoulder, shaking it lightly.

Despite the touch being really soft, Jisung almost fell out of his chair.

"Jeez Chan you scared me.", Jisung said laughing. He takes off his headphones and searches for his phone, also checking the time. Shit, he didn't even notice how long he was already sitting here. "I'm sorry bro I didn't look at the time."

"Don't worry, let's just get home now yeah?"

Jisung nodded, standing up and switching off his desk lamp. Leaving the mess he made there and just taking his important belongings, he left the room with Chan. He could clean up tomorrow.

The lights in the whole studio were already turned off, Chan had decided to close up the store a few Hours ago and already went home, but came back when he noticed Jisung wasn't back at 10. They leave through the back door, locking it. Then they decide to walk to the small apartement they shared a few Streets away.

They walk next to each other, talking about customers they had that day and stuff that annoyed them, the casual talk.

"Can you really believe they wanted me to fix the tattoo that I designed but they got done at another Artist, like bitch as if i'm going to say ah yes I will fix the artwork you stole haahaha"

"Well Jisung people are weird.", Chan laughed out.

The streets were empty so they had a pretty chill walk home.

They unlocked the door, took off their shoes and the first Thing they heard was the TV. A random soccer game was playing, but the one who was on the sofa wasn't watching at all. Instead he was snoring really loudly.

"Oh god Chan I need to take a picture! Look at him looking like a walrus hahahah." Jisung started laughing really hard, he whipped out his phone and took a picture of the sleeping beauty. Chan laughed too, but then sat on the sofa to wake him up.

"Binnie.", he put his hand on his leg, shaking lightly.

"Changbin."

Then Changbin opened his eyes slowly. "Mhm, what time is it?"

"It's almost midnight, go to bed Changbin.", Chan said and stood up to go to his room. "Goodnight guys, i'm exhausted. I probably can't sleep but i'll try."

Changbin didn't even say anything, he just trotted to his room.

Jisung just nodded and also went to his room, getting ready for bed. After taking a quick shower he observed himself in the mirror. He started working out more and got a lot buffer, he thought it also really matched his tattoos, the two almost full sleeves. Getting to tired to even function, he just brushed his teeth and flopped into bed.

Shortly after he plugged in his phone and set his Alarm, he completely passed out.