Hickeys

Slowly Minhos eyes opened, but he didn't really see anything. The room was still dark, the only thing he could figure out was the dark silhoutte in front of him. Slow breaths escaped Jisungs mouth as he was still fast asleep, holding on to Minho with his arm.

Oh how nice it would've been if he could actually see something.

He reached out his hand, trying to touch Jisung. Finally he felt the youngers skin brush against his fingers, he lightly caressed his cheek. Then he wanted to get up, wanting to give Jisung some space to wake up. But when he tried to leave Jisungs hold he only pulled him tighter to himself.

Jisung was mumbling, not really pronouncing real words. But there was one thing Minho could make out.

"Don't leave me yet love."

The words were like honey, smooth and sweet. They stuck into Minhos brain, leaving him feeling warm and happy. A smile spread across his face, he cuddled closer, burying his face in Jisungs chest again. He put his ear to Jisungs heart, hearing the steady beats almost lulled him to sleep again. But this time he felt a hand rest on his back, which was stroking up and down slowly. Minho scooted back again, trying to see Jisungs face.

He gasped when he heard Jisung talk, not realizing how close he was to his face.

"Not even a goodmorning kiss?"

Minho giggled, softly hitting Jisungs chest. He leaned forward, leaving a quick peck on Jisungs lips. The grip around his waist hardened. His body was being pulled. One of Minhos hand held on to Jisungs chest, he tried not to move it. His brain was already getting cloudy.

*Another make out hehe

"If you want to touch me that bad touch me baby."

Minhos stomach turned upside down. But his body followed the suggestion. His hand travelled down Jisungs chest, trailing over his body. He felt Jisung lean his head back, just enjoying the bare touch. Minho placed his lips on Jisungs now exposed neck, wanting to leave his revenge right there. So he grew the already existing tension more by harshly sucking on one spot. Wanting to leave a red mark.

Jisung was surprised by it, but the intense feelings he was getting were overwhelming. His breathing got heavier as it got harder to catch air. He had felt lips on his neck before, but Minhos were something else. Everything Minho did felt thousand times better than all of his past Lovers. He had thought he knew what a good kiss felt like, but the way Minhos lips drove him insane made him doubt it.

Minho moved down to Jisungs chest, leaving kisses. Jisung wanted to stop him before things got too heated, but he physically couldn't. His body was only reacting to the kisses, heat washing over him again. He forcefully grabbed Minhos chin, interrupting his movements.

"Minho you better stop now."

"What if I don't want to Han Jisung?" Minho raised an eyebrow, by now the sun was faintly shining through the blinds.

Minho started to eagerly kiss Jisung, this time on the lips. He rolled them over so he could sit down on Jisungs lap. Jisungs hand immediately found Minhos waist again, he slipped them underneath Minhos shirt and held on to it.

Minho rolled down his hips on to Jisungs, testing out how it would feel.

Receiving a low moan from Jisung, who tightened the grip on Minhos waist.

Minho smirked into the kiss.

"HEY GUYS ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP?" Felix bursted into the room, turning on the lights as it was still kind of dark.

He covered his eyes.

"GUYSSS MY EYESSSS, MY POOR INNOCENT EYES."

Minho sat up straight and laughed. Jisung who had covered his face in embarassement was irritated by the olders reaction.