Tension

Minho woke up from really loud noises, when he turned around to see where it came from he was faced with his phone. Showing a Jisung who was throwing around pillows and his blanket in his sleep. The Scene was funny to watch, he seemed to be unsatisfied by the way his pillows were arranged.

When Minho looked at the time he saw that it was already 3am, he thought he had only closed his eyes for a second, not expecting to fall asleep this fast. Before he ended the call so Jisung could sleep peacefully he took a screenshot and sent it to Jisung with a text.

Then he went back to sleep.

When Jisung woke up from his Alarm he immediately searched for Minho on his screen, clearly remembering falling asleep with him on the phone yesterday. Sadly there was nothing but a black screen facing him. He sighed, Minho must've ended the call, he unlocked his phone and went to check for any messages.

And there was one of Minho.

*2 Messages 3 Hours ago from Minho Darling

*image attached

You drool in your Sleep Sung

When Jisung saw the image he could not believe it. There he was embarassing himself while sleeping with his mouth halfway open, hugging one pillow and the blanket almost suffocating him.

I am so sorry you had to see this

He texted back, would Minho even talk to him anymore after seeing him like that?

He would right? Or at least he hoped that.

Minho seemed to have woken up too as he received a message back from him shortly after, them both having to go to work pretty soon.

*3 new messages from Minho darling right now

I hope to see it more actually it's cute

The party is this evening I forgot to tell you oops

Me and Felix will probably drive today as we both will stay sober so please drive there so we can take the car hehe will text you more later:)

Jisung sighed as their texting again ended way too fast, he rolled off the bed, walking out to the kitchen. There he saw that both of his Friends were already sitting at the table, both of them resting their head on their hand and half asleep.

"GOOD MORNING!" Jisung screamed to wake them up, he laughed right after because both jumped at the Sound.

"I hate you."

"You don't Changbin. You know why? You will meet Felix this evening."

Of course Changbin was wide awake after hearing that. "What?"

"We were invited to another home party from Seungmin. So Felix and Minho will be there too. We need to call Hyunjin about it later."

"They really want to go to another party?" Chan asked concerned.

"Yeah, but they want to stay sober."

Chan nodded, seemed fair. They both agreed to it and then decided to get ready for work, leaving Hyunjin a text about the request.

It seemed pretty quiet at work today, them not having many people scheduled, which was unusual on a Friday. Jisung checked his phone a few times, still waiting for details from Minho.

It was only at 3pm when he finally got them.

*3 new messages from Minho Darling 30 minutes ago

So today we'll meet at 9 in front of *adress

Drive there too, and bring Hyunjin if he wants to come too