Date night

The more the end of Minhos shift came closer, the more nervous he got. He wasn't even sure if Jisung had been kidding or not. But he was really excited, greeted customers more brightly than ever and hugged Jeongin every few seconds.

"Minho it's okay now you can calm down." Jeongin said laughing.

"I can't calm down he should be here soon if he didn't lie to me. What if he doesn't pick me up? Oh my god it was a joke wasn't it Jeongin."

"Look outside."

Minho immediately did, seeing nothing. He turned his head back to Jeongin, who tried his best to hold his laughter back. "Got you."

Minho punched his arm. "That's not funny."

"It is funny." Jeongin now laughed out loud, getting a few glances from customers.

"Minho look outside." Jeongin said a few minutes later again.

"Not falling for it." Minho mumbled and concentrated on wiping the counter and refilling some almost empty stuff. He was now sure Jisung had been joking, it would've been to good to happen. It made him sad, sadder than he expected.

"Don't want to see me Baby?"

Minho froze at the familiar voice, stopping his current actions completely. He felt his body tense up and relax at the same time. The worries of Jisung messing with him now left and nervousness as well as excitement took over. He finally looked up, meeting the dark brown eyes that belonged to Jisung. His expression was soft. Jisungs hair was wet from the rain, some blue strands curling up at the ends. His jacket was soaked as well and he was breathing heavily.

As if he had ran here.

Did he really?

"You were serious?"

Jisungs raised one of his eyebrows, tilting his head in confusion. "Of course I was, now come on. I have something planned." He wanted to reach out his hand for Minho to hold, but he knew the other had to finish up everything else first. So when he got Minhos nod of approval he stepped back and waited. He saw that Minho did it as fast as he could and he had to grin.

Seems like Minho was just as excited as Jisung was.

When Minho came back from the back he had his jacket on and an umbrella in his hand. "Jeongin i'll take your umbrella, I saw you have a jacket with a hood, will bring it back to you tomorrow. " Jeongin just nodded and waved his hands, slightly pushing him to Jisung. "Enjoy."

Jisung wanted to hold Minhos hand so bad, wanted to feel the softness of his skin against his own, wanted the warmth of it. But he was too shy to make a move.

"So we really are going on a date? Like a date date?" Minho giggled out.

Jisung had to smile so brightly from the words that had escaped Minhos mouth mixed with the giggle. It caused his heart to jump out of his chest again and making all of his past worries leave for the moment. Right now he would do anything to be with Minho.

"Yes, i'm taking you out on a date, obviously." Jisung responded, softly laughing and looking over to stare at Minho. He was squeezed into Jisungs side as Jisung was holding the umbrella. They were walking fast as it was freezing cold and the wind was making them shiver. Soon they arrived at a bus stop.

And Minho still had no idea where Jisung was taking him to.

Luckily the bus came right away, so they didn't have to stand outside anymore, the bus was fully packed and they had to stand. Minho got squeezed into Jisungs side again, this time because people were pushing him. When Jisung saw them shoving Minho out of the way he wrapped an arm around his waist and turned them both over, so Minho could lean against the bus and Jisung built a wall around him with his own body. To keep him safe.