Tease

Felix came in after Changbin, tightly holding his hand.

Both Minho and Jisung were still sitting at the table, unphased from the others entrance. They were too hungry not to eat right now. Of course Changbin sat down aswell, snatching a pancake too. His mouth already watered from the smell.

Felix, who just passed behind Jisung, grinned.

"Why are you grinning idiot?" Minho asked, looking at his best friend with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Somebody had fun last night huh?" Felix smirked.

Jisungs back. The upper half of it and around his hips. There were scratch marks. A lot of them. Some just lightly on the surface, others entering deeper layers of the skin. Not to mention that Minho was once again covered in hickeys. Luckily they couldn't see the ones on his lower abdomen and thighs.

Much to Minhos displeasure Jisungs smile gave it away. He didn't even have time to argue. Minho covered his face with his hands once again, feeling embarrassed.

"Minhos ears are red, it's confirmed." Felix laughed, content with Minhos reaction.

"So who topped?" Changbin winked at Jisung, already knowing the answer. Jisung raised his eyebrows, winking back.

"Shut up already." Minho mumbled, standing up to leave the table. He went to Jisungs room, searching for a hoodie to put on. At least he would not have to continue this conversation.

"BYE MINHO!"

A few seconds later he heard Changbin leaving the house again, knowing the other had to go to work.

"Was Chan even at Hyunjins? Seungmin texted me that he will come here with Hyunjin this evening." Minho walked over to Jisung, leaning his weight on to him. Jisung put his hand on Minhos waist immediately, slipping it underneath Minhos hoodie. Just to feel the warm skin against his fingers.

"I don't know love, we will ask him when he is home."

Minho hummed in agreement. "What do you want to do now?" He looked over to Jisung.

"Lets just cuddle until we fall asleep again."

And that is exactly how they spent the day, cuddled up with each other and napping. Waking up sometimes just to share sweet kisses and words of love.

That was until all of their friends came over to spend the evening together. They woke Minho and Jisung up by aggressively ringing the door bell.

Even though they had keys. Chan had one, Changbin, and Hyunjin.

So Minho was not in a good mood at all, his back still aching from previous events and his eyes still shut from sleep. Jisung opened the door for them.

It was getting late. They had all agreed on a movie night.

Minho was comfortably sitting between Jisungs legs, they were sitting in the corner of the couch. Changbin and Felix next to them. Seungmin and Hyunjin were laying down on the carpet with a few pillows surrounding them. Chan had Jeongin in his lap, the younger watching the screen attentively while Chan was watching him.

Minho had already seen the movie a lot, it was one that Felix absolutely loved. Of course they chose the one he wanted. As soon as Felix proposed one Changbin argued with everybody who wanted to watch another movie.

He rested his head on Jisungs shoulder, moving back a bit to change his position slightly. The blanket they had over them got in his way, so he moved even more, wiggling around to get the stuck blanket away.

Jisungs hand almost slammed down on his hips, stopping him. "What are you doing Sung this fucking blanket-"

"Stop moving Minho." Jisung whispered into his ear so nobody else would hear it.

Minho caught on after a few seconds, a grin spread over his face. He was bored anyways.

So he switched his position, turning so he was straddling Jisung. Jisungs eyes widened, scared of what might come next. But Minho just snuggled into his neck and closed his eyes.

*TW smut?

After a few minutes, when Minho thought Jisung was back to completely focusing his attention on the movie, he decided to tease Jisung.

A little bit can't hurt right?

He shifted some weight on to his knees, and then trying to be as still as possible with the rest of his body, he rolled his hips down into Jisungs.

He caught Jisung unexpected, the younger couldn't hold back the low groan that came from the back of his throat. Changbin heard, and turned his head around to them.

"Fuck Minho you just jammed the fat on my leg."

"Sorry."

Good save

Minho got close to Jisungs ear, he whispered into it. "You have to be quiet Jisung."

Once again he grinded down, Jisung visibly tensing up. Fortunately the blankets hid them, nobody noticed anything.

Jisungs arm, which was wrapped around Minhos body already, travelled further down. His hand gripped Minhos ass, guiding and controlling his grinds. It sent a rush of adrenaline through both of them.

He took away his hand and instead he slipped it into Minhos pants, underneath his boxers, resting it at the same spot. Now feeling the naked skin against his hand. His thoughts drifted off to how nice it would be to bend Minho over the table-

Minhos movements got slower, but longer and more intense.

Jisung had to take a deep breath before talking. "Can somebody hand me some popcorn?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows, slightly disappointed. Jisung grabbed a handful of the popcorn from the bowl Seungmin was holding out to him. He shoved it into his mouth, then licked of the remaining salt from his fingers while staring into Minhos eyes.

Who didn't quite catch on until he felt Jisungs hand under his boxers again, the younger going further down than before.

"Jisung you can't-"

"Two can play a game." Jisung slowly slid one finger into him, earning Minho to bite down on Jisungs shoulder. Jisung observed the others in the room, he saw that Hyunjin and Seungmin were fully immersed in the movie, he also saw that Jeongin was kissing Chans neck, he had to grin. And for Felix and Changbin, well Felix had fallen asleep leaning into Changbin, who was now just rubbing his thumb over their intertwined hands. Lost in his own little world called Felix.

Then he gently started to pump in and out of him. This time he did it very slowly. It caused a whine to escape from Minhos lips even though he tried his hardest to be quiet.

Jisung pulled his hand back immediately and then gently kissed Minho.

"We'll continue this later kitten." He whispered against the olders lips.

Nobody had noticed, and they didn't really want to provocate it to be.

"Chan?"

Chan turned his head, looking at Jisung who had just called for him. He waited for him to go on.

"Were you at Hyunjins last night?"

Chans lips curled up into a small smile, he looked down at Jeongin, who was also dozing off by now.

Jisung smiled too, he knew there was something going on.

"Well no, I wasn't."

Changbin popped into the conversation. "Mate why didn't you say anything? Are you two together?"

"No we are not. But maybe we will be. I will tell you about it, but not now."