Calls

"Sung wake up, Jisung." Minho gently shook Jisung, still being completely wrapped up in the youngers arms.

The room was bright, but not because of the sun. Snow covered the streets, letting a bright white light shine into the room. They were under a few blankets, Minho embraced in Jisungs hug. Legs completely tangled up.

Jisungs phone was ringing. Really loud.

Minho had woken up from it, and Jisung seemed to be lost in his dreams.

Minho looked up, Jisungs face close to his own. His eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, quiet snores escaping his mouth. He looked so.. peaceful.

Still he had not woken up, and Minho was getting annoyed by the ringtone. He couldn't even reach the phone as Jisung was holding him tightly.

So he decided to wake Jisung up in a different way. He slowly connected their lips, leaving a small kiss. There, a reaction. Jisung mouth curled up into a smile and he felt the youngers lips on his again. Moving slow, still sleepily.

Then Jisung finally opened his eyes, now hearing the ringing too.

"Pick up the phone Sung." Minho pointed over to the phone on the nightstand. So Jisung reached over and saw a FaceTime request.

"Mom?"

Minhos eyes widened, he had not thought about the possibility of the caller being Jisungs mother. He had expected Chan or Changbin. And knowing she was facetiming him did not make it any better. He slid down a bit, hiding his head underneath the blanket. Trying to stay out of the frame.

Jisung giggled as the hot air from Minhos breath hit his chest.

"Jisung are you still in bed? Shouldn't you be at work?"

Oh shit. Work.

Oh no no no.

Minho shuffeled around, trying to get to his phone without Jisungs mother seeing him.

"Minho I told Jeongin you wouldn't come to work today."

And there goes my plan to stay undercover.

"Oh thank you, I just got scared."

"Minho is there too? The guy you told me about?"

He talked about me?

"Oh yes, Minho come here."

Minho looked at Jisung, panic written all over his face. Slowly he came into the frame, leaning into Jisungs side. Jisung immediately wrapping his arm around him again.

He wanted to push the arm away, wanted to have a space between them. Scared of what Jisungs mother may think. Little reminder, they both were shirtless. And Minho now noticed the bite marks that were covering Jisungs neck.

He knew his neck looked worse, and his chest. He took the covers, pulling them up so his own neck atleast was hidden. Then he flashed her a shy smile.

She was way to close to the screen, trying to look at the boy her son told her a lot about up close. She knew what Jisung was talking about, Minho had something special. The way Jisung looked over to him was as if he was looking at the most precious thing he had ever seen.

She knew her son found his person.

"Hi Minho. How are you?"

Minho nodded. "I'm good thank you, how about you?"

Her smile grew wider. "I am too, thanks. So do you guys have snow too?" She swiftly changed the subject, trying to make Minho feel more comfortable.

"Mhm, it's covering the ground now. I don't think it will stop soon." Jisung answered and lowered his head down to lean on to Minhos shoulder. Snuggling more and more into him.

"Jisung can you-"

Jisungs mother giggled, making Minho turn his head away from Jisung.

"Minho don't worry, I know about the relationship between you two and I know that my son is completely in love with you. "Oh Minho just did that today and that was so cute. Do you think I should take him on a date?" All of it. And i've never seen him like that. So please don't worry. Especially not if i'm going to accept you or not. Because my sons happiness is all that matters to me and he found that in you."

It was as if a weight got lifted off Minhos shoulders. He didn't know why, but something about Jisungs mother being so nice made him even happier. Made him hopeful that everything would work out the way they wanted it to.

"Mom don't expose me-"

"Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me." Minho broke off Jisung, wanting to express his gratefulness.

"Now you better take care of his clingy ass. And if you can, maybe teach him how to cook or else he will starve."

Minho was shocked at how open Jisungs mother was, she looked really young though.

"Mom did I tell you? He cooked for me and it was soo good. I swear he is perfect." Jisung talked about Minho as if he wasn't laying right next to him.

A blush crept over Minhos cheeks, he turned his head away to hide.

"Keep him Ji."

"I will."

"Good. Now I need to go meet up with my friend at the cafe. Talk to you later?"

"Of course mom. Bye." Minho waved too, relieved that it was over. No matter how sweet his mother was, it was a lot for him to take in. Meeting his lovers mother.

"Do you like her?" Jisung looked at Minho, gently resting a hand on his cheek.

"I do, she's sweet." Minho locked eyes with the other, already smiling again. "Do you think she likes me?"

"She adores you Minho, she did before even seeing you."

"I hope it stays like that." Minho said before now slowly getting out of the mess of blankets on the bed.

"Where are you going Min."

"The kitchen, i'm making you breakfast." Minho put on a pair of sweatpants that were laying on the ground and left the room.

"God I love you." Jisung whispered and got up too, following Minho after searching for his sweatpants too. When he entered the kitchen Minho was already fully at it.

"Do you like pancakes Sung?"

"Fuck I love pancakes. Can I help?" Jisung wrapped his arms around Minhos waist, leaning his head on to his shoulder.

"No it's okay, just stay right here." Jisungs touch felt too good. He felt warm.

Wherever I go

You bring me home

Jisung started to feel like home for Minho. That was the best word to describe it.

Home

Soon the apartment started to smell like fresh pancakes. Jisung was still holding on to Minho. And Minho did not complain about his movements being restricted, he just continued on cooking unbothered.

Then Jisung bit down Minhos neck. Minhos breath getting caught in his throat, gritting his teeth together to not let any sound out. "Jisung what-"

"You're so pretty babe." Jisung kissed his neck again. Minho, who's cheeks had now turned a deep shade of red, flipped the last pancake on to the plate.

"Food is ready." He sprinted away from Jisung to the table, sitting down with the plate of pancakes. Jisung chuckled and followed.

The front door opened.

"DING DONG BITCH. IF YOU ARE NAKED BETTER PUT ON SOME CLOTHES, I AM COMING IN."

Jisung face palmed himself. "Changbin." He sighed.