Feelings Feelings

"So that is what happened?" Jisung leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table and his head on his hands to get closer to Chan. They had been sitting at the table since Hyunjin and Seungmin left. Felix went home too as he had the morning shift tomorrow, which resulted in Changbin whining around and complaining for about 15 minutes before going to his room.

Chan nodded, smiling happily. He felt content, he rarely slept as well as he did last night. There was something about Jeongin that right now gave him comfort.

"You slept better right?" It was as if Jisung read his mind. But he just knew his friend, he saw that the dark circles had cleared up a bit and he looked generally more rested than usually.

Chan nodded again. When he realized, he talked. "I did, haven't done that in a while. He cuddled me and ran his fingers through my hair until I fell asleep."

Jisungs hand flew to his mouth, covering it as he smiled even more, being happy for his friend. "He cuddled you? That is so sweet."

Minho planned on leaving too, but not before he heard about Chan and Jeongins story. As he was working with Jeongin and taking care of him in his early adult years he felt proud of him for getting to know Chan closely.

Minho was interrogating Jeongin in Jisungs room, trying to get the younger to talk to him alone. They were actually on the ground, their back leaning against the bed.

"So, you and Chan?"

Jeongin visibly relaxed from only hearing the name. The corners of his lips curled up into a small and soft smile. "Yes?" He waited for Minho to go on.

"How do you feel about him?"

Jeongin rested his head back on to the bed.Thinking for a second.

"He makes me feel loved, I don't know how to describe it. Something about him just screams love and safety. The way he always checks up on me and reassures me with everything. But then yesterday I got so scared because he was acting so weird. He was distant. I'm glad he opened up to me, it made me feel even more connected to him."

Minho listened to the words the younger was saying to him. By now he knew a bit more about Chan, and he knew that Jeongin would be deeply cared for with him. It relieved him.

Quiet knocks were coming from the door, the others not wanting to suddenly interrupt their conversation. After a second Jisungs head peaked in. Minho knew that that was the sign that the conversation between Chan and him had ended. And he decided to go now, Jeongin following behind him.

Then a hand hold him back. "Don't want to spend the night?"

Chan was not ready to let the younger go home already.

Jeongin looked at Minho, as if he needed some sort of approval. Instead of questioning him he nodded. "Stay here."

"I don't want to let you go." Jisung rested his head in the crook of Minhos neck, breathing hot air on to the exposed skin. He pecked it lightly, adding some pressure on to the marks that were spread all over Minhos neck.

Minho softly pulled away, staring into the youngers eyes lovingly. "You say that as if we will never see each other again." He pouted.

"You know I don't mean that with it. I just want to stay by your side." Jisung leaned forward, connecting their lips for a second, passionate and slowly kissing him. Savouring the taste of Minhos lips.

Minho went to his front door, Jisung back to his car. He drove him home to spend a few more minutes with him.

At the same time they turned back around, waving to each other.

After he opened the door he was immediately greeted by the sounds of meows. He heard them jump down from whatever surface they were sitting on and making their way over to him. Minho took his shoes and jacket off, and then sat down to the ground, not even entering the livingroom. He just stayed in the hallway, petting his cats. Or how he liked to say, his kids.

"Can you really not come here again? Or can I come to yours baby?" Jisung whined, the sound harshly coming through the speaker.

"Didn't you want to make an evening with the guys? For songs and stuff?" Minho chuckled at Jisungs behaviour. He liked the idea, but a night home wouldn't hurt. He hadn't been spending a lot of time with his roommates or his cats, so this would be a night to catch up.

Seungmin was with them too. They all had talked for at least 2 hours before Minho decided to text Jisung. Which resulted in Jisung calling him.

"Yeah I did, but I still miss you you know. They have now gone to bed and I wanted to talk to you baby." The nickname caused a small blush to spread over Minhos cheeks.

It still had an impact on him. No matter how often Jisung said them, they never got old or normal. His heart always skipped a beat.

Before their little outbreak the world wasn't spinning around the sun anymore, it only turned around each other. And now they had spent such an intimate night together with exchanging the words they had never thought they would say and truly mean one day.

Saying it with 100% honesty radiating off of them.

Jisung was sitting on his bed, watching Minho lay down and place the phone to get him a clear view of himself. It was obvious that he was tired, today had been a long day. And Jisung couldn't do anything else than adore the older.

A bit more than a month ago I didn't even think true love existed, also not at first sight. Remember? But here I am today, head over heels for a guy who is obsessed with his cats and cooking. Everything happened so fast, but i'm glad it did. He truly is my soulmate.

Wait.

Soulmate...