Red Roses

"This stupid fucking machine. WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?"

He received a few stares for that.

Minho was having a bad day, a really bad day. This morning he overslept because he only fell asleep at about 3 in the morning. Then he tripped over his cats, not being able to catch himself before meeting the floor face first. Then he came into the rain and it was winding so hard that his umbrella broke. It smelled like snow, maybe the first snowflakes would fall down today too. Which means freezing your ass off.

At work he had atleast spilled three drinks by now, his hands shaking the whole time. His concentration was at its lowest.

Of course Jeongin noticed, but he couldn't do more then helping Minho as much as he could and not getting frustrated with him. It was obvious that Minho was going through something. And he guessed it was involving Jisung as Minho had not talked about him at all.

So Jeongin wiped up spilled liquids, made Minho his favourite coffee and told him to take a longer break than he was allowed to.

Minho was really grateful for it, as any other worker could've gotten angry at him or would've sent him home. But he needed the distraction from work, it was helping him bear with his feelings at least a little bit.

Finally the day was almost over. Minho was tired, his body aching with every step he took. After taking another break he came back, only to see Jeongin still completely motivated.

While Minho was away a certain customer had entered the cafe, immediately retreiving Jeongins full attention.

"Minho can you go serve table 23?"

"Sure." Minho didn't have the energy to complain or to tell Jeongin to do it himself. He just wanted this day to be over so he could fall into his bed again.

Searching for the comfort of his blankets.

He looked at the order.

Cheesecake and iced americano

Just like Jisung ordered.

His body moved him to the 23rd table, he didn't look at the person he served. He only left the food on the table and mumbled, "Enjoy." before wanting to go back again.

"Don't leave me that fast."

Minhos heart stopped.

He slowly looked up, meeting the brown eyes he fell in love with.

There he was.

Jisung.

Sitting right in front of him.

Talking to him.

No don't cry now Minho.

He blinked a few times, pushing the tears away.

"Sit down please."

His body automatically followed the request. But he couldn't talk right now, not sure whether the younger wanted him to. He noticed some red roses laying on the table.

"Who are these for?" Minho whispered.

"My date today."

Has he really moved on this fast?

He wanted to cry even more now, it hurt so much.

"Oh, that is nice. They will like them for sure."

Jisung only nodded, getting shy. He took a deep breath, it's now or never.

"Minho I am so sorry for acting like an asshole. I was overwhelmed by my fear of getting left again. That is why I reacted that way, I didn't mean everything I said."