Anatomy

"Hey watch where you're going man!"

Changbin screamed after the guy, but he just continued running. Changbin huffed, some people don't even have the respect to apologize. Brushing it off he lit his cigarette.

A few seconds later Jisung came out aswell, holding out a coffee for Changbin. "What were you Screaming for?"

"Thanks man", he responded, taking the cup, "some random asshole ran into me and didn't even say sorry." Changbin held out a cigarette and the lighter to Jisung, which he gladly accepted.

Jisung nodded, taking a sip out of his own coffeecup. "People these days." he shrugged. It was actually Pretty cold this morning so they were both in their hoodies and Jisung was still shaking. "My god it's the beginning of october and it's already freezing."

"It's...", Changbin took out his phone and checked the weather app, "It's still 13 Degrees why are you shaking so much ahahha." He had to laugh at his bestfriend, who held onto the warm coffeecup as if his life depended on it.

"Are you done? Let's go inside i'm dying over here." Jisung said, throwing the rest of his cigarette into the bin right next to the shop.

Changbin nodded and followed Jisung back inside. They put their mask back on ( a/n* they wear them because they think it's more hygienic and they feel more comfortable with them, no Covid in this book:))

"Hey guys I just got a call, Jisung I booked one more patient into your lane for a small tattoo at 4 I hope that's alright for you?" Chan informed the younger.

"Yeah don't worry, today is pretty quiet anyways."

From that he got an Angry glare from Chan. "You know if I have 5 customers in 5 minutes wanting to get a piercing I will chop your head off."

Jisung laughed. They had the rule that nobody was allowed to say it's quiet. Even though Chan was the one who accepted walk ins, they all held on to the rule.

And of course Chan was right, while the both tattoo Artists had their booked customers, one after the other walked in to get a piercing.

"I swear to god if I have to pierce one more nose I am going to cry, Jisung you owe me." Chan whined when they were Eating lunch in the small back office. Well they called it their back office but it was more of a breakroom for them.

"Yeah yeah don't worry i'll buy our next Energy drinks."

From that Changbins face lit up. "You will?"

"Not for you, idiot."

"Fuck you man."

Chan laughed, they were Fighting like siblings.

Soon their lunch break was over and they got back to work. Changbin had a really big back piece scheduled for the afternoon so he started getting his stuff ready.

Jisung got only some small stuff the afternoon, which he wasn't mad about. He really liked chill afternoons. Then it was right before 4 and Jisung got his materials ready after cleaning up and disinfecting from his last customer.

"Hi i'm Felix, I have an Appointment for a tattoo at 4."

Jisung heard Chan Talking with the boy, letting him fill out a form.

Then after about 5 minutes Jisung decided the boy should be done by now and he went out of his tattoo booth. He spotted a blonde boy sitting on the chair in the corner. "Hi Felix right? I'm Jisung. Are you ready?"

Felix face lit up immediately. "Yes of course." He almost jumped out of his chair of excitement.

Jisung had to smile, that boy was the definition of sunshine. "You got anything on your mind yet?"

Felix nodded, "Yeah wait let me quickly pull out the Pictures I saved. I really want to get a small heart on my ribs, like the anatomy of the heart." He scrolled through his phone, showing Jisung the pictures.

Jisung observed the picture, it's a really fine tattoo with a lot of Details. "Do you want it just like the image or do you imagine something like Flowers around it? Or any Quote?"

"No, just the heart. But I would really like to see what you're thinking off with the Flowers in the back."

Jisung nodded, "Can you quickly airdrop me the picture so I can print it out? Then give me some time, about 15 minutes and I will call you again okay?" "Yeah that's fine for me." And with that Felix went back to the front.

So Jisung printed out the picture and went to the small room in the back. There he shoved away his drawings from last night and started sketching out the picture. He traced the heart so he wouldn't miss any Details, copied the picture and then started adding some small Flowers to the back. He went for sunflowers, he thought they fitted the boy the most. It took him 20 minutes and then he went back to the front. "Felix, come in again please?"

Felix got up and went into the tattoo booth. Jisung showed him his final sketches. "So I have one that's just the heart and then this is what I meant with Flowers."

Felix smiled really brightly, he was fascinated by the fine Flowers and how they matched with the heart way more than he thought. " I really like the one with the Flowers, way more than I expected, can I go with this one?"

"Of course you can, it's your tattoo hahah." Jisung laughed and then asked Felix to lift up his Shirt. "You don't have to take it off if it makes you uncomfortable, just please put it over your shoulder here so it doesn't fall back down." Felix did as he was told and Jisung pressed down the stencil on Felix skin, right were he was pointing to. He took off the paper and told Felix to stand in front of the mirror. "You like it?"

"I love it, it's perfect." And with that Jisung told Felix to lay down as he was comfortable and got gloves on. " If you ever think you need a break you tell me right away yeah? Because it's on the rib it will hurt a lot. Don't feel ashamed if you get Dizzy or anything it's normal. And also please please tell me when you are about to sneeze hahaa." Jisung laughed out and with that Felix also felt more at ease. He was lucky to get this chill tattoo Artist.

"Do you mind if I Play some music in the back?" Jisung asked Felix. "No, I don't mind at all, makes me feel better too." They smiled at each other and Jisung let music Play and started tattooing.