Getting ready

As soon as Minho came home he was greeted by a screaming Felix, three screaming cats and a quiet Seungmin.

Seungmin just let it happen, he didn't even bother anymore. When Minho was taking off his shoes, trying to pat Soonie on the head and at the same time Seungmin got a call.

He left the scenery and closed the door of his bedroom. Minho and Felix shared a look.

"Do you think it's his boyfriend?" Felix asked, suddenly completely serious.

"Yeah, he never leaves to take a call except for if it's from him." Minho responded, now walking over to the kitchen.

"Hey I have to go now for my shift i'll see you in the morning yeah?" Felix said while taking his keys.

"Oh before you go, you, me and Seungmin, party, tomorrow. And you can't say no because Jisung invited me so that means Changbin will be there too."

Oh and you should've seen the look on Felixs face.

"Uhm well yeah sure you need to tell me more tomorrow I really should get going." Felix was immediately more bubbly and he couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

"Yeah yeah I will, now don't let any patients shit on you, have fun!"

"I'll try, see you!"

And with that the door closed and Minho was alone. He took the leftover food and shoved it into the microwave. This should do for dinner.

While he was waiting for his food, he checked his phone to see if he got any message, maybe from Jisung.

But nothing.

He frowned to himself, but Seungmin coming out of his room distracted him. He looked over seeing him fully dressed with a bag. "I will go to my boyfriends yeah? I will be back in the morning. Are you alright by yourself?"

"Seungmin i'm literally the oldest out of us three."

Seungmin laughed. "Hey I just wanted to be nice."

"Don't worry, go. If you need me tho you can call me, right?" Minho said with a worried look. He didn't really like Seungmins boyfriend, despite only meeting him once on accident.

Seungmin nodded and left too. So Minho decided to eat his food in front of the TV. He wanted to watch some of "The Nightshift" on Netflix today. Felix showed him the series once and he found it really interesting. Never thought he'd be the Hospital Drama kind of guy.

All three of his cats accompanied him, trying to get some food too even though they already ate theirs. He scratched their neck.

After he ate he just put his plate on the table and layed back. Few minutes passed and he started dozing off.

When he woke up again it was already 1 AM. The cats fell asleep on his lap too.

Minho took his phone.

*5 unread messages from unknown number 1 hour ago

Hey it's me Jisung

Sorry for not texting earlier I took a nap haha

Cute name btw "Minho darling"

So for tomorrow it's adress the party will start at around 8.30 and you can bring alcohol if you like but you don't have too

See you then, good night Darling:)

Minho smiled at the messages. He quickly replied with "Thank you see you there:)" and then decided to change the contact name.