New rules

*Seungjin chapter

*This chapter will mention verbal and physical abuse and strong language (in a bad way) i'm so sorry:(

Shortly after Seungmin arrived at the party with Felix and Changbin he was left alone. He shrugged it off, knowing he could go over to them if he wanted to. But he decided against it.

So he took the first bottle of strong alcohol he saw and took a sip of it. He scrunched his nose, the strong taste stinging the back of his throat. But he took another big gulp, and another, and another.

Hyunjin, who was talking to every person he bumped into, saw Seungmin out of the corner of his eye. He excused himself out of the conversation with a girl he was currently in and walked over to the boy.

"Let's go outside yeah?"

"No, why? I want to have fun." Seungmin replied.

"Drowning yourself and your problems in alcohol is not a good solution." Hyunjin said straight forward.

Seungmin was completely taken aback by this answer, he didn't expect the other to say something like that. Hyunjin reached out his hand for Seungmin to grab.

Seungmin hesitated a bit but finally held on to Hyunjins hand. Hyunjin led him outside, the garden was almost full so they continued walking. They left the area of the party and found a park at the end of the street with a small pond and an empty bench where Hyunjin sat down. He patted on to the spot next to him, wanting Seungmin to take a seat.

They did not exchange any words on their way to the park and now continued to sit in silence for a moment. But it felt comfortable and not forced in any way.

Seungmin looked up to the sky. Thousands of stars covered it, making the dark night bright.

Hyunjin looked up too and smiled. It looked absolutely breathtaking. But pretty quickly he wanted to talk to Seungmin.

"So Seungmin is your name right?" He said quietly, not wanting to rip Seungmin out of his comfortable state.

"Yes that's me, you're Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked back with a small smile.

Seungmin slightly felt the effect of the alcohol, his head feeling really heavy and his mind spinning. He tried to force clear thoughts into his head. No matter how good he felt at this second, he can't be honest with Hyunjin.

But the impact of alcohol made it really hard.

"Sorry for dragging you out of the party like that, but it felt like the right thing to do."

"Why?" Seungmin didn't really get why Hyunjin thought like that.

"Because nobody drinks like that. Especially not alone. Normally you start lightly with your friends or take shots together. But you don't grab the closest bottle of strong alcohol you see and down it. Alone."

Seungmin shifted around, trying to prepare some good answers for any question Hyunjin could ask now.

But Hyunjin asked something he couldn't have expected.

"What is that on your wrist?"

Seungmin looked at his wrist, he didn't think Hyunjin would see it. The night was dark and it was barely noticable. A bruise stretched across his wrist, the blue faded into green.

"A bruise. I got it when I rammed my hand into a counter."

"Can I be honest? I don't believe you. Look."

Hyunjin took Seungmins wrist into his hand and held it with some force. Not to hurt but to leave the skin slightly red. And it matched the bruise exactly. Leaving it to be a mark of someones hand.