Be honest

"Why did you do this Jisung?"

"I don't know." Jisung honestly answered Chan.

They had been quiet the whole way to the car. Now finally Chan decided to speak up.

"Don't you want to know what his intentions were?"

"I do, I just can't handle it at the moment. I feel so overwhelmed with my own feelings. My anxiety is acting up so much, I couldn't really control my actions when I saw him. I didn't want him to leave but-."

"Jisung he was by your side the whole time."

"I know." Jisung looked down at his lap, the skin on his thumb was now coming off from him picking it anxiously.

They felt bad for him, they knew how he struggled with letting people close. And now that Minho did this one mistake it was hard for him to relax again. But still they knew that Jisung wanted to talk to Minho, he just couldn't.

They turned up the music that Changbin was playing from his phone which was connected to the speakers of the car. It was one of the songs they wrote and produced together, so naturally they got hype. Jisung was scared to do any fast movement, so he just bopped along with his head, spitting out the lyrics he rapped.

"GO OFF JISUNG!" Changbin screamed out, clapping his hands.

Finally there it was.

The smile on Jisungs face that Changbin had already missed.

Their whole car ride continued like that, them hoping to get Jisungs mind off all the heavy weights on his shoulders. It was true, Jisung felt lighter than he did before, but still his heart ached.

I wonder what Minho is feeling.

I hope he is doing okay.

Even though I am not.

Chan carefully shook his shoulder, now pulling him out of his thoughts. "We are home Jisung."

Jisung left the car and went into the apartment, immediately seeking the comfort of his bed. Changbin wanted to get him something to eat first, but the younger was faster. He was already snuggled into the blankets.

Then a familiar scent made its way to his nose. It was intoxicating from the second he smelled it. Slowly he turned his head, stuffing his face into the second pillow on his bed.

Minho. Minho. Minho.

It made him happy and sad at the same time.

He couldn't pull away from it, a single tear getting soaked up by the pillow. When he pulled up his arms to wrap them around it sharp pain stung his back.

Can't do that yet, alright.

Changbin knocked before entering the already open door. He wanted to announce his presence before invading Jisungs privacy. He saw Jisung not moving from his spot, so he went to sit on the edge of the bed, rubbing his arm in a comforting way.

"It smells like Minho right? Mine also still has Felix scent all over it. I died when I fell into bed after he left."

"It smells like home."

Changbins lips curled up into a small smile.

"Felix does for me too, he smells like flowers and cookies, it matches him so perfectly."

Jisung looked up at his friend, smiling too. The fact that they found their persons at the same time felt like a strange blessing. How high is the possibility?