Red String of Fate

A/N: You guessed it:)

"What do you think about that?"

Saturday afternoon, it was raining. The drops hit the window, creating sounds that calmed one down. The sky was completely grey, but for once it wasn't surpressing. Something about it became peaceful. People were speeding past the shop, clutching their umbrellas until their knuckles turned white. And others were looking up, accepting the fate that they had nothing to protect themselves from the rain.

There was a thing about starting to accept reality and live with it, making the most out of it. Jisung had really tried to stop worrying about past and future, staying in the present, where he was with Minho.

Speaking of Minho, he was now looking into the mirror, observing the stencil that was placed on his finger. On his pinky to be exact.

Chan had closed up the shop about an hour ago, they had decided on only working in the morning for clients.

Now they were all gathered in the rather small booth that belonged to Jisung. There wasn't enough space for everyone to sit down so Chan was standing in the doorframe, an arm wrapped around Jeongin. Changbin was taking up the chair which was usually for friends or family members of the clients, Felix on his lap. They had taken an extra chair in for Seungmin, Hyunjin standing right next to him.

"Can't believe i'm watching Minho getting a tattoo." Seungmin looked at Felix, slightly laughing.

Felix nodded and started chuckling. "Look what love did to him, he is so soft now."

"Fairy one day you have to get a matching tattoo with me too." Changbin pouted, trying to make puppy eyes.

Felix couldn't help the big smile that spread across his face. "Of course Binnie."

"Felix is also soft now." Seungmin was watching his two closest friends. He was happy that they had found their partners.

"Now why are you acting as if you aren't the same for me Seungmin?" Hyunjin looked down with a teasing grin.

"Stop it." Seungmin tried to cover the evident blush on his cheeks.

"Are you sure that you want me to do it?" Jisung did not listen to all the things their friends were talking about, only focusing on Minho who was now lying down beside him after comparing his stencil to Jisungs tattoo.

"Who else should do it? Changbin?" He let out a huff.

"HEY"

"I mean yeah." Jisung got out some gloves.

"No Sungie, I want you to do it." Minho sent Jisung a reassuring smile. He tried his best to hide the nervousness, but Jisung saw right through him.

"Alright. We can take breaks if it gets too much okay baby? I'm going to be honest with you, the inside of your hand hurts like shit." He put on the gloves, positioning himself with the tattoo gun in his hand.

Softly he held Minhos pinky so he could securely place the tattoo gun. "Ready darling? Deep breaths yeah?"

Minho nodded, preparing himself for the pain.

Now the sound of the buzzing from the tattoo gun filled up the room. Minho had his eyes squeezed shut, trying to follow Jisungs request as he took a deep breath.

Jisung was right, the closer he got to the inside of Minhos hand the more it hurt. Right before he got to that part he stopped for a second, carefully wiping away the excess ink. He turned Minhos hand, and while he tattooed the line on the inside he gently ran his thumb over Minhos palm, trying to soothe the pain a bit.