Smoke

Today Jisung arrived at the shop really early, he couldn't sleep at all last night. His head was full with thoughts. Positive as negatives, both of them way to prominent to rest. He wrote on some song lyrics until 3am and then woke up again at 6 so he just got ready and went to the shop.

Before the other two arrived he cleaned up all of his papers that were flying around in the backroom and started going through materials and ordered some new stuff. A necessary thing that they had neglected too long again.

Then at aroung 8 the other two arrived with their photographer.

"Ah Hyunjin long time no see." Jisung said smiling. Hyunjin knowing Jisung isn't really the hugger patted his back and responded with "Yeah last week while shopping groceries, I missed you so much."

He dramatically wiped away his fake tears.

They all laughed and chatted a bit. They were completely overbooked from 10 until the evening because it was friday AND Hyunjin was there. They wanted to finally set up an Instagram page next to their normal Website.

"Ey Jisung lets go outside and catch some air before hell gets loose in here." Changbin said.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea." Jisung responded and followed him outside.

This time Jisung had his cigarette pack with him aswell, so they took out their cigarettes and lit them. Jisung rolled up the sleeves of his hoodie because he wanted to eat a sandwich he got from a shop across the street. They newly opened and he really wanted to try one.

After Eating they both decided to light a second cigarette.

That's when three guys where seen from the end of the street. Felix, Minho and Seungmin casually walked to the tattoo shop while chatting.

"Hey isn't that your crush over there Felix?" Minho said when he recognized Changbin outside of the shop.

"Wow I didn't know smoking could be so attractive." Felix whispered. He almost died on the spot when he saw Changbin. In his fantasies Changbin was some dark bad boy who only had a soft spot for Felix. "Stop drooling Lix."

Seungmin tore Felix out of his thoughts. But who is that across from Changbin. He smoked aswell- wait is that Jisung.

When Jisung heard people chat and laugh loudly he turned around. He took a drag of his cigarette and greeted them. "Hi guys welcome back."

"Hi Jisung." Felix answered with a huge smile plastered across his face. Then he shyly looked over to Changbin, he was even more attractive without his mask. Changbin smirked at him "Hello pretty boy." Felix felt like he was going to melt, again. Jisung hit Changbin. "Stop that look you make him shake."

Jisung looked over at Minho, whos eyes he wanted to actually avoid but he couldn't help himself. Minho was already staring, but not at Jisungs eyes, but further down.

Wait do I have a boner omg no, Jisung looked down but everything seemed in order. (*hahaha)

And then he caught on, part of his forearms were displayed, both of them almost completely filled with tattoos.

Minho almost lost himself when he saw the artwork on Jisungs forearms. He wanted to see every detail up close, he wanted to know the reasons behind the tattoos. And plus they looked really hot.

"So come in please" Jisung said breaking the silence, throwing his cig in the bin and putting his mask back up. They all followed him and Changbin closed the door behind them.

"Ah hii Felix and Friends." Chan greeted them. "So this is Hyunjin, our photographer.

In front of them stood a tall, lean man with longer hair. He looked like a prince in his buttton up shirt and dress pants with all the rings and jewellery matching the outfit.

Hyunjin bowed slightly and smiled at them.

They all returned the smile. "So i'm Felix and these are my friends Minho and Seungmin." Felix said, introducing them and pointing to his friends.

"So I think I will quickly snatch myself Felix and take some pictures of his tattoo, so see you later." Hyunjin said and asked Felix to come with him. "If you want to you can take a seat over there." Chan pointed to the chairs and Felix friends nodded.

Jisung knocked his head down on to the counter. "Chan i'm not ready for today, thinking about our schedule I want to throw up. "

"Yeah it will be a busy day." Chan replied to Jisung. "We will probably run off Energy drinks or coffee this evening."

Seungmin looked over to Minho "Aren't you or Jeongin maybe able to bring them coffee in the afternoon. I mean the coffee shop isn't that far away and maybe we could make their day a bit better."

Minho nodded, "Yeah i'll see what I can do about it." He looked up at Jisung, who had printed out the program and was now studying it.

Minho decided to stand up and walked over to Jisung. He stood next to him, leaning down on the counter aswell, looking at the schedule. "What you got today Jisung?"

Jisung was really suprised by the sudden conversation. He looked down and saw how close the other got, he blushed slightly. Thank you mask for existing.

"Well I have a few smaller pieces, with some of them I already discussed the motive, others are suprises. And some touch ups too, in the afternoon I have a really big cover-up to work on and more small tattoos, so if I have one bitchy person I will be fucked."

Minho listened to the other explaining the schedule, observing him. Jisung run his hand through his hair, which he died blue yesterday in his sleep/ identity crisis.

"Your hair is blue now." Jisung looked up at Minho and laughed. "I was rambling wasn't I, yeah I wanted to change it up a bit." "No no I was listening don't worry, it just caught my eye. It suits you, you look hot." Minho grinned.

Jisung was at a loss of words.

Then he caught himself. He now smirked back and asked, "Oh so you think i'm hot huh?"