Sweat

As Minho couldn't handle the feeling of tension anymore, he took Jisungs hand, walking away.
Minho pulled Jisung into the bathroom. Luckily it was completely empty so he locked the door behind him, not wanting to be disturbed by a person needing to pee.

The tension grew more and more. Jisung had an idea what could be going on in Minhos mind, but he wanted to hear it from him.

But Minho did not say anything, he walked over to Jisung and pulled him into an eager kiss.

*TW I guess? Intense making out hahaha

Jisung did not hesitate to kiss back, the alcohol slightly helping him become confident fast. He placed his hands underneath Minhos thighs, lifting him up and carrying him over to the sink. There he sat him on to the counter part and gently spread Minhos legs so he could stand between them.

Minho had not broken the kiss, not getting enough of Jisungs taste. Right now it felt like a drug to him. As if toxines entered his body and bloodstream, making him feel all types of feelings. He got hot, his cheeks flushing.

Jisung now let his hands roam around on Minhos thighs, squeezing them from now to then. Minhos hands were in his hair, messing around with it and softly pulling.

Jisungs heartbeat rose, his mind got cloudy. Minho had now wrapped his legs around Jisungs waist, making their chests touch and feeling the others heartbeats. What had come into Minho? Why did he act like this? Not that he was complaining, he wanted to do that for a long time already.

He had fantasized about it before.

Minhos hand wandered from Jisungs hair to his neck, down to his chest and up again. Jisung gently bit Minhos bottom lip, making the older part his lips and sigh softly.

Then they disconnected their lips, only to stare at each other. They felt as if they were in some sort of daze, caught in it. Pure desire was the only thing they could see.

They were breathing heavily, panting from the lack of air. But Jisung could not resist, one hand reached Minhos chin, not as Minho was expecting to kiss him again but to turn his head to the side. He started kissing the soft skin on Minhos neck, taking his time to leave light kisses. As much as he wanted to ruin it, he decided to move slowly.

Minho frowned, even though Jisungs gesture was really sweet. Still he had expected more, and his body was screaming for more contact. He couldn't help but to thighten the grip he had around Jisungs hips with his legs and pull at Jisungs hair, hoping he would get the hint.

"Use words baby."

Minho swallowed, shivering from the way the words made him feel. He pushed Jisung away, only a little bit so he could see him clearly. Jisung tilted his head, looking at the older in expectation.

"Use your brain Jisung. This is not the time to be all sweet, I want you too bad."

Jisungs breath got stuck in his throat, he had not expected Minho to be this blunt, but he had no time to waste. He connected his mouth to Minhos neck again, this time kissing it roughly.

Minhos head fell back, finally receiving the pleasure he craved. He had to put one hand back on to the counter of the sink to hold himself up. Jisungs lips made him feel weak, his arm was shaking. The other hand was still in Jisungs hair, messing with it. Minho bit his bottom lip as hard as he could while Jisung was kissing and sucking on the skin of his neck, trailing the places with his tongue.

Jisung felt as if he had no control over his body anymore. The only thing on his mind was how it felt to kiss Minho. He had now wrapped one arm around Minhos neck to hold him up, as he felt the older sinking down more with every kiss. The other hand was still resting on Minhos thigh. So why not use that?

His hand travelled up Minhos thigh, only stopping right before the end of it. He squeezed it and at the same time kissed Minhos neck with force again. Finally what Jisung had hoped for came true. A shaky sound escaped Minhos mouth.

A moan, to be exact.

"Jisung."

Jisung smirked, now pulling away from him to tease him. Only that Minho wasn't the person you tease with stuff like that. As soon as he realized what Jisung had done he clenched Jisungs Shirt in his fist and pulled him close. They were face to face.

"If you tease me i'll be gone. And I know the effect I had on you, you wouldn't be happy with that." An Evil grin spread across his face.

Jisung stared at him drunkenly, but not drunk off the alcohol. Drunk of the drug called Lee Minho.

Jisung ignored the remark and kissed him again, this time on the lips. For a second he kept the kiss sweet, wanting to make the older feel his love and not only lust. It was Minho who made it more heated again, him dragging his tongue over Jisungs Bottom lip. This resulted in Jisung deepening the kiss more again, pulling Minho of the counter of the sink, only to press him into it.

Minhos back was now aching, but he couldn't care less as he now felt everything of Jisung against his body. Literally. The way Jisungs obvious erection brushed against his own made him gasp, pulling Jisung even closer. The heat that radiated from their bodies made them sweat.

Minho put one hand on Jisung chest, stroking down slowly. He only stopped at the start of the waistband of Jisungs jeans. He slightly lifted up his Shirt to put his hand underneath it. There it met the skin of Jisungs stomach. Of course he had to slide his hand over it, feeling the muscles harden as Jisungs body tensed up at the touch.

They were lost in the kiss, deepening it even more. Right now it was only them.

All Minho could think of was Jisung.

Jisung. Jisung. Jisung.

Jisungs tongue tasting sweet in Minhos mouth and his hands holding on to his waist.

The scent of his cologne which started to feel like safety to Minho.

Jisung pressed himself into Minho, seeking more closure. He couldn't let go. It was the best kiss he had ever had and there was no way he would break it off himself. He fell more for Minho with every second they shared.

Falling in love with him. The sentence now felt better than it did before. It wasn't scaring him off that much anymore, rather giving him a comfortable feeling of warmth. He did not know Minho long, but he felt good with him. He felt as if his heart had always known Minho. As if it had waited for him to come around.

Somebody knocked at the door, or rather hit it.

"Come out maaannnn I have to pee and i've been knocking for 2 minutes already."

They hadn't noticed anybody knocking?

They disconnected their lips, standing up straight and fixing their hair. Everything was red, their lips, their cheeks. And Minhos neck.

But he did not know that yet.

Slightly annoyed by the person outside they unlocked the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Hyunjin covered his open mouth with his hand.

"DID YOU JUST FUCK IN THERE?"

Jisung started laughing, scratching the back of his neck.

"No we didn't, sadly. Now go pee."

Hyunjin giggled like a little boy and jumped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

Minho searched for Jisungs eyes, and when he met them a big grin spread across his face.

"That was hot."

He walked away, Jisung quickly following behind him.

A/N
Hi guys hehe

Do you even enjoy chapters like these or like smut in general? I'm not really sure if wether I should write it in the future or not haha

Anyways hope you're all doing good and Eating well:)