Comfort

"Babe lets go take a shower." Jisung ran his hand through Minhos hair, gently brushing it out of his eyes.

The older was snuggled into his chest, already half asleep.

"I don't want to get up." Minho mumbled.

"I don't care, i'll carry you if you don't get up yourself." Jisung put his hands underneath Minhos knees and shoulderblades, gently picking him up without waiting for an answer. Minho did not fight back, too exhausted to move, he just leaned his head back into Jisungs chest.

Jisung made his way to the bathroom, making sure to not accidentally bump Minho into a wall. He opened the shower door, and then slowly lowered Minho.

"Can you stand?"

"Mhm." Minho put his feet down to the ground, immediately hissing at the sharp pain rushing through his back. Jisungs arms wrapped around him from the back, his head resting on Minhos shoulder. He turned on the water and set it to a pleasant warm temperature.

Jisung left sweet, soft kisses on his neck while hugging him. Minho closed his eyes, enjoying the touch. The warm water prickled down their bodies, endulging them in comfort.

They just stood there. Both not moving. The sounds of the little drops falling down to the ground and going down the drain filled up the room. "Sung i'm tired." Minho could hardly keep his eyes open, shifting his whole weight on to Jisung.

"I'll wash your hair for you."

"I don't even need to wash-"

"Shh. Enjoy it." Jisung took the bottle of shampoo and got some on his hands. He rubbed them together, building up the foam before gently massaging Minhos scalp. Minho sighed, almost dozing off.

"Turn around i'll wash it out for you."

Minho complied, turning around and leaning his head back, still not opening his eyes. Jisung ran his fingers through Minhos hair, washing out the shampoo, trying not to get any water into his eyes. Luckily successfully.

He decided not to do his own hair aswell, knowing Minho would rather be asleep in bed right now. So after they quickly showered themselves Jisung stepped out of the shower first. He grabbed a nearby towel and dried himself off. He reached for another one, which he knew wasn't from Chan or Changbin, and held it out to Minho.

Minho took it and dried himself off too, wrapping the towel around his waist. As soon as he was done he felt the arms of Jisung under him, and he got picked up once again. Jisung carried him back into the bedroom, wanting him to do as little as possible.

Jisung let him down to put on some clothes. But Minho only slid on his boxers and then flopped into the bed.

"Minho let me change the sheets quickly."

"Eww right." Minho rolled of the bed, harshly meeting the floor. He didn't know what he had expected, but that certainly wasn't it.

Jisung chuckled, then took of the bedsheets and threw them into the corner. Fortunately he found a fresh pair, so he changed them. All while Minho was still on the ground.

Finally Jisung was done, he threw another extra soft blanket on the bed.

Maybe he gets cold?

He layed down, reaching out a hand for Minho to take. He pulled him up on the bed and immediately opened his arm wide. Hoping for Minho to cuddle him.

And that is exactly what Minho did, he took the blanket and covered them both and then hid his face in the crook of Jisungs neck. Breathing in deeply, inhaling the scent of Jisung. The smell of his cologne was there faintly. Softly he placed his lips on Jisungs neck, leaving little kisses once again.

I am so in love with you

The only sentence that crowded his mind. The urge to tell Jisung grew more and more. But something inside of him was holding him back. Maybe the suspicion that his ex would stick her nose into their relationship again?

Maybe the fear of getting rejected?

Maybe the fear of being alone.

He felt light kisses on his scalp down to his forehead. Jisung rested his forehead against Minhos and slightly rubbed their noses against each other. Then he turned his head and left another kiss on Minhos lips. Soft and gentle. Full of admiration and unspoken feelings.

The words they had never said out loud travelled over their lips.

Minhos fingers brushed through Jisungs hair, the younger relaxing into the touch and sighing against Minhos mouth. They stopped kissing, but stayed close. Their hearts beating in sync.

Two hearts in one home.

The air in the room was calm, a type of calm they had never experienced before. There was no need to talk, the quiet was not awkward.

Jisungs arms were wrapped around the older, eyes closed.

The wind was hitting against the window from outside, snowflakes still falling from the sky. Only to be seen where the streetlight brightened up the dark.

It was quiet, them both slowly getting sleepy.

"Minho?" Jisung whispered, not wanting to scare the other.

Luckily Minho was not asleep yet.

"Mhh?"

"I need to tell you something." Jisung kissed Minho quickly in between his words, forcing him to open his eyes.

"Yes Sung? You can tell me anything." The corners of Minhos curled up into a reassuring smile, his eyes sparkling and pupils dilating as he looked at Jisung.

I love you

"I love you."

Finally the words left his mouth.

Minhos smile widened and he had to look away, cheeks taking a bright red colour. The butterflies were doing flips in his stomach, his hands were getting sweaty. He held them up to his face, hiding behind them.

Of course Jisung pulled them away, caressing Minhos cheeks with his thumb. He was smiling too, just adoring Minhos reaction. Now he had to wait if he would response. Even if he didn't, Jisung knew he wouldn't be mad.

The three words were strong. They created a bond, something deeper than just flirting. And if Minho said them too, he'd seal it. A promise.

A promise to do exactly what it says. To love each other.

Seconds passed, even minutes. They were staring into each others eyes.

"I love you too Jisung."

And for the first time Minho felt truly honest when saying that. Not like he was lying to make someone happy, but because he himself felt happy with Jisung. The way he had never been before.

He felt complete.