ICU

"Han Jisung, 20 year old male with stab injuries. The patient got admitted to the emergency department about two hours ago after getting stabbed. CT and ECG were normal, no signs of major internal injuries or affected organs, they stitched the wounds on his back without having to go to surgery. The patient is currently weak due to blood loss, but he will only stay here for about 6 hours so we can monitor him for internal bleeding. Later we will do another CT and if that's clear he can spend the rest of the night in general care and then go home soon."

"Alright thank you, please send a blood gas analysis aswell as a general blood count and inflammation markers to the lab every hour. As soon as hemoglobin drops page us right away as it could mean he is bleeding internally. Any family or friends we can call and inform?"

The doctor looked around. Felix took a step forward, still in shock to what he had just heard.

"I know him personally, I will call his roomates right away."

The doctor nodded, leaving the room with the other residents to continue their rounds. Felix, who had just started his nightshift and did his usual patient handover from the dayshift, stayed. He didn't even go home yet, he went directly from the 3racha Apartment to the Hospital.

Now he was staring at Jisungs body, his chest rising up and down slowly. He was asleep, his body trying to heal.

A friend and co-worker of his came back in and patted his back.

"Can you deal with it Felix? It's not easy if you know him personally."

Felix nodded. "I'll do everything that he will be okay. But I need to call his friends now, i'll stay here for a second alright?"

The other nodded, leaving again.

He took his phone out of his back pocket. Hastily he searched for Changbins contact number and pressed on it.

He was praying that he picked up. After a few rings somebody answered the call.

He was greeted by another voice.

"Felix?"

"Chan? Is that you?"

"Yes, Changbin is driving."

Felix eyes widened, so they probably already knew. Chan would never let Changbin drive if it's not an emergency.

"Jisung is in the Hospital-"

"CHANGBIN DON'T FUCKING RUN RED LIGHTS. Ehm sorry Felix, we know, we are already on our way. Is he okay?"

"Yeah for now he is. You know already?"

"Hyunjin called us, Seungmin and him brought him to the hospital. They told us they are waiting for us in front of the Hospital."

So Seungmin and Hyunjin are somewhere here too. Felix got worried for his friend, but knowing Seungmin could think rationally really well calmed him down a bit.

"Alright, ask for me when you get here. I will bring you up, it's faster this way."

"Thank you Felix, really. CHANGBIN NOW WATCH OUT YOU ALMOST HIT GRANDMA OFF THE ROAD."

Felix had to chuckle slightly, despite the mood feeling off.

"Bye Chan, tell Changbin to drive safely, don't want to loose him." Felix pouted.

"Will do. See ya."

With that his phone screen went black again. Felix walked over closer to Jisung, checking every sticker and cable that stuck to him.

It did not take long for somebody to hand him a phone.

"Hi here's Felix from the ICU?"

"Hi Felix, four guys are standing here at the administration and are asking for you."