Darling?

"Forget it."

But Jisung didn't let go that easily.

He grabbed Minhos arm, stopping him from opening the door.

Minho flinched at the harsh touch.

"Sorry Minho." Jisung immediately removed his hand. "I really want to know what you want to ask."

Minho shook his head again.

Then Jisung tried it with a pout. "Pleaseeee."

Minho had to laugh. "You look stupid."

"Heyy that's rude. I just want to knowww."

Minho sighed. "About this night"

"What about it?"

Minhos eyes widened. Did Jisung forget the kiss?

"Nevermind." he said, turning his head away again.

"If you're talking about our kiss I didn't forget it Minho. I could never."

Now Minhos face got hot and he blushed. He was scared to turn around and meet Jisungs eyes.

But he still did it. And when he met Jisungs warm Brown eyes he had a big smile plastered on his face. He couldn't help it.

"And I also wouldn't mind doing it again." Jisung said quietly.

When he saw Minhos expression he face palmed himself.

"I said that out loud fuck."

Minhos shooked look softened. He walked up to Jisung.

Jisung watched him, not knowing what could happen.

Minho gave him a quick peck on the cheek, turned around again and almost sprinted into the living room.

Now it was Jisungs turn to blush. He needed a moment to recollect himself, then he followed Minho inside. Inside the warmth of the room hit him. A rush of comfort washed over him. When he looked around he already saw all the others in the livingroom. Felix and Changbin were cuddling, Felix wrapped into Changbins arms. Jisung had to smile. After all that Changbin had to go through he deserved every little piece of happiness. And Felix really looked like a good match.

Chan claimed the bean bag and currently scrolled through Netflix on the TV.

And there was Minho, on the other side of the sofa, with only little space beside him. Should he squeeze into his side? Wouldn't that be Kind of awkward?

Jisung did it anyways, he walked over to them and pointed on the spot next to Minho.

"Can I sit next to you darling?"

Minho was flustered, his cheeks flushed red and he started shuffling away so Jisung had more space to sit down, he nodded, not looking up.

All eyes were on them.

Jisung squeezed into the space, getting closer to Minho than necessary. He did the same Thing he did outside again, he stretched out his arms and rested one on Minhos shoulder. Then Jisung pulled Minhos chin gently towards him with his other hand.

Minhos eyes widened, heart beating fast again. He felt as if his breath got stuck in his throat when his eyes met Jisungs. The other looked at him so intensly he felt as if he couldn't break eye contact. It was as if the time got stuck. Still their Friends stared at them, the gazes Burning holes into them.

But still they couldn't pull their gazes away.

Jisung went from almost shaking out of nervousness and feeling the butterflies all over his body, getting goosebumps and sweating to the calmest he had felt in a while. Minhos dark, even cold Looking eyes met his with such a warmth. Minhos eyes now looked soft, his lips parted slightly and there escaped a shaky breath.