Baking

*Changlix chapter

"NOO DON'T CRACK THE EGG ON THE TABLE!"

Changbin flinched at Felix screaming at him. But he laughed right after, seeing Felix had a point. Half of the egg was now dripping down the edge of the table while the other half was holding on for its dear life in the remaining shell.

"I'm sorry fairy." Felix was already cleaning up the mess, handing Changbin the flour.

"Pour this in and mix it, I don't trust you with eggs anymore." Felix put them far away from Changbin and quickly put two in the bowl himself.

"Fairy look it's snowing."

"Noo Changbin!"

Too late.

Felix already had flour all over his hair. Changbin was giggling, holding the bag away from Felix so he wouldn't fight back. Felix got on his tiptoes, reaching for it. Despite them being almost the same height, Changbin being even a little bit smaller, he had no chance.

Why not use a secret weapon?

He perked his lips, closing his eyes and held on to Changbins shirt. Quietly he made little kissing noises, jumping up and down.

Changbin grinned, knowing what the blonde boy was implying. He was debating on teasing him. But the small pout on Felix face was too adorable not to kiss off.

So he slowly leaned in, connecting their lips carefully. He felt the other smile against his lips, the kiss being gentle and affectionate.

Changbin brought his arms down, placing the flour on the table and hugging Felix. Holding his waist gently and pressing him into the table. He deepened the kiss, but did not let the heat that was already building up in his body take over him.

He heard rustling, and then one second later Felix pulled away from their kiss and brushed his finger over Changbins nose. Leaving a white trail of powder on the tip of it. He started giggling at Changbins confused facial expression. It took him a second.

"FAIRY."

Felix was already running away, trying not to trip over the cats as he was standing next to the couch, ready to sprint off any second. Of course Changbin was making his way over to him, slowly approaching, ready to attack.

Felix tried, he really did.

But there he was laying down on the ground, Changbin on top of him. And once again he was tickling him until the younger couldn't catch air anymore and was gasping. Crying with laughter.

"Binnieeee stopppp." He managed to breathe out.

So Changbin stopped, holding himself up on his hands and grinning at Felix. Felix was too busy to look at him though, his eyes were fully focused on Changbins arms.

He reached out his hands, wrapping them around the olders upper arm. Needing two hands to fully go around it, which almost made him drool. He licked his lips, biting his bottom lip.

"I want to finish the brownies go away Bin." Smoothly he rolled out of Changbins grasp, standing up and going back to the kitchen.

Changbin was left stunned.

I guess I can give him what he wants.

Trying not to make a noise he reached for the collar of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Then threw it to the ground.

Quietly he walked over to Felix, who was now putting the brownie mixture into a baking form. He spread it out evenly, then felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. Felix leaned his head back in comfort, breathing slowly with closed eyes. But his neck was touching bare skin.

As soon as he realized he opened his eyes again. Without turning he placed his hand on Changbins shoulder, then slid it down a bit. Still no fabric.

"Bin are you shirtless??"

"Take a look yourself."

Felix turned around, and was met with the view of Changbin shirtless. He couldn't help himself but to put his hands on his chest again, sliding it down to feel the muscles.

"You better stop that fairy."

Instead of responding he now traced some tattoos. Loving the way they looked on Changbin.

"You don't have as many as Jisung does." He stated.

"He had a time where he couldn't really stop anymore. I want to fill up the rest of the space over time. I could tattoo your face right here." Changbin joked and pointed to an empty spot on his arm.

Felix hit his chest softly, giggling.

Music for Changbins ears.

"You can't get a tattoo of my face."

Changbin fake pouted, pretending to cry over that. Felix had to fully laugh now.

"But you know what I could do maybe in the future? Tattoo a little fairy."

"Isn't that like not your style? All those bad tattoos and then a fairy?" Still Felix smiled at the thought of Changbin dedicating a tattoo to him.

Changbin softly placed his hands on Felix hips, pulling him a bit closer. "That is like the whole point. I hate to admit it but you made me soft Lix. Jisung always tells me that."

"I can't even imagine you not being like that. Were you one of those "I'm going to punch you" guys?" Felix chuckled at the imagination.

"Unfortunately yes. And Jisung wasn't any better, we got into trouble kind of often." Changbin scratched the back of his neck embarassed.

"My small bad boy." Felix patted the top of Changbins head. His body was shaking from him trying to surpress his laughter.

"HEY I'M NOT SMALL!"

"Yeah sure."

"FELIX."

"I'm sorry Binnieeeeee forgive me please?" Felix pursed his lips again, waiting for a peck.

Changbin got closer to Felix, now pressing their foreheads together. But he didn't kiss him.

"I think I can forgive you under one condition.."

Felix waited for Changbin to go on, softly giggling when their noses touched.

"Be my boyfriend fairy."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to be my boyfriend." Changbin pecked his lips a few times.

Felix took a deep breath. He knew the answer already, he had known it for a long time.

"No."

Changbins facial expression and the way he took a step back made him laugh. He pulled Changbin to himself again and kissed him one more time.

"Of course i'll be your boyfriend dummy. Now lets finish the brownies."