His tattoos

Minho had now changed into Jisungs clothes too. He stole the biggest sweater he found out of Jisungs closet and buried himself in it.

"Do you want to sit outside for a bit?" Jisung asked him.

Minho nodded and then followed Jisung out of the room on to a balcony in the living room.

There was a small lounge with a table where they sat down. It was pretty bright already because of the stars but Jisung still lit the candle on the table and turned on some fairy lights they had hanging up.

Jisung grabbed the pack of cigarettes that was laying around. "Do you mind?"

"No it's alright." Minho answered quietly.

It was the first thing he had said in a while, his own voice felt strange.

Jisung lit a cigarette, took a long drag and then decided to try to talk about the incident from earlier. "Do you want to talk about earlier? What happened before I was there?"

Minho decided to lay down, resting his head in Jisungs lap. He looked up to the younger. "I can't really tell myself, it's all quite a blur. But I feel hands all over my body, I feel disgusting and helpless. I'm thankful you came though. You saved me, Sungie."

"Sungie? I like that." Jisung chuckled. "I tried too Minho. I'm sorry if I went over the top. I didn't want to cause a scene but I couldn't think straight anymore."

"Can you ever with me near you?"

"Don't crack a joke now! Wrong timing."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. But don't worry, I didn't even realize what was happening until you were already punching the life out of him." He sighed. "Look at me please Sung."

Jisung looked down, meeting Minhos eyes. Minho reached out for Jisungs lip. "You hurt yourself. Your lip is busted." Then his hand travelled up to Jisungs cheek "That's going to be a nasty bruise. I'm sorry, this is all my fault." Minho took his hand back and turned his head away.

But Jisung turned it back to him. "It is not your fault. The thing that happened to you this night was not your fault please recognize that. You did not deserve this."

Minho slightly nodded, not wanting to talk about it anymore. Jisung got the hint and layed his head back, finishing up smoking his cigarette.

Minho started observing Jisungs tattoos now. He was mesmerized by the sight. So many different motives, all black and white, were marked into Jisungs skin. Minho traced some of them with his finger, trying to think about the meaning behind them. He sat up, body shifting so that he was now right in front of Jisung. His finger followed the tattoos until they ended on the side of Jisungs neck.

Jisung got goosebumps from the soft touch.

"You have so many tattoos Jisung."

"Yeah, once I started it wasn't that easy to stop. I've always wanted some, but it kind of escalated. Some of them I did myself."

"You tattooed yourself?"

"Yeah I did. Changbin did a lot of my tattoos too and I did his. It was really fun, we went from trying to give each other stick and poke tattoos at like 16 to working together in a tattoo studio."

Minho listened, he himself didn't have a single tattoo and he was curious about Jisungs.

"So you got your first tattoo with 16? How old are you now??"

Jisung chuckled. "I'm 20."

" I feel old even though i'm not much older than you, you got all of yours in a matter of 4 years?"