Lost

What is all that noise?

Why is my head hurting so much?

This bed is so uncomfortable, what even is the point of this blanket if i'm still cold?

My back is aching, have I just aged fifty years?

What is going on here?

Minho

All the questions filled up Jisungs mind. But he got stuck on the last one. He had woken up a few seconds ago, not even opened his eyes yet, still the first thing on his mind was Minho. Had he maybe texted him?

He needed an apology still.

Or else he would not contact Minho again. His chest felt tight again, the familiar feeling of the heartbreak coming back. But there was something else that bothered him.

What are all these weird things on my chest?

Finally he opened up his eyes, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Is that a hospital?? Why am I in the hospital?

Then some other memories flodded back, the ones from the guys attacking him.

Guess it was worse than I thought. Oh god I can't remember a single thing after getting to Hyunjins house.. Wasn't Seungmin there aswell?

He looked around a bit, stretching himself carefully trying not to hurt himself. He still had to figure out what had happened to him. Then his eyes stopped at a certain somebody. It took him a moment to see the olders features clearly. But there he was, leaning, almost laying in a chair next to him. Minhos eyes were swollen, faint tear stains still visible. And almost purple eyebags.

The older looked ruined. Completely mentally and physically ruined.

I guess it hurt him as much as it hurt me. Still I don't understand.

Somebody knocked softly and entered. There was Felix.

Jisung flashed him a smile, to which Felix laughed quietly, trying not to wake Minho up.

"How are you feeling Jisung? I see you are finally awake."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "How long have I been here already?"

Felix chuckled. "I think almost six hours now?"

His eyes widened. "What happened to me? I can't remember a single thing."

"Jisung, you got stabbed by some random kids. Seungmin and Hyunjin brought you here. I'm now here to get you to your CT scan."

It took him a moment to process everything Felix had just told him."My what?"

Felix chuckled, of course Jisung would ask about this and not about the stabbing story. "CT, a scan. It's kinda familiar to x-rays, but we can get a whole overview of your organs so we see that you aren't bleeding internally."

Jisung just nodded, then he looked away with a frown. "What is he doing here?"

"I called him. I didn't know you guys fought i'm sorry. He rushed here as soon as he heard it and did not leave your side anymore. I think he fell asleep half an hour ago."

"I don't really want him here Felix." Of course Jisung wanted him here, but his brain was fighting against his heart.

"Jisung, i'm being completely honest with you. I've known Minho for a long time now, a really long time. And he likes you a lot. But it's his place to explain everything to you. Just give him a chance."