Is he single?

"So please just pull up your Shirt and I will take close ups yeah?" Hyunjin asked Felix. Felix just nodded.

"By any chance, is your friend single?" Hyunjin asked suddenly.

"Yeah Minho is single but I think Jisung caught his eye." Felix laughed.

"No no not that one, trust me I noticed the eye fucking on the street haha. The other one in the back, Seungmin was his name I think?"

"Ah no Seungmin is in a relationship, I don't really think it's going well between them but he didn't say anything."

"That's sad, why always the cute guys." Hyunjin laughed and Felix fake pouted. "So you don't think i'm cute, i'm single you know."

Hyunjin played along "You're the only exception cutie" he said while reaching for Felix hand.

They both broke out in laughter and then got interrupted.

Changbin made his way over to them. "Hey Hyunjin you're trying to steal my fairy?!"

Hyunjin laughed "Ah Changbin you're not sounding very straight to me hahah."

Changbins eyes widened, had he really said that in front of Felix? But Felix wasn't listening anyways and Changbin could tell that right away.

"Fairy?" Felix whispered.

"Yeah, you don't like it?"

"I do."

"Ah i'm going to throw up stop flirting."

"Hyunjin i'll cut your throat."

"Woah Changbin calm down I was just kidding."

Changbin made his way over to Felix, completely ignoring Hyunjin. "So since you're done i'll quickly look at the tattoo yeah?"

He didn't wait for an answer and ran his finger over the fresh tattoo, Felix got goosebumps from the touch. Changbin looked up at Felix and grinned, the boy was a blushing mess by now. Changbin quickly wrapped it back up and they went to the front together.

"Really, right in front of my salad?" they heard Chan say.

Now Chan had all eyes on him, everybody looking confused. "They were shamelessly flirting in front of me I couldn't take it sorry."

Now Jisung got closer to Minho. "Hopefully i'll see you soon cutie." He whispered into Minhos ear so the others couldn't hear them no matter how hard they tried to.

Minho looked to the ground, getting shy and just nodded in response.

"What did you say Jisung?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Nothing." he just simply said and brought Felix and his friends to the door. "It was nice seeing you again, have a great day."

"You too, byee." They all replied at the same time.

"What did he say to you?? I've never seen you blush before Lee Minho!" Felix almost screamed out right after the door fully closed.

"Nothing." Minho responded, blushing again.

"You definitely have a fat crush on him. I can understand it though. He's hot. And his friends are too." Said Seungmin this time.

"Seungmin you're in a relationship." Both looked at the other confused.

"I can look at the menu but I just can't get anything from it." Seungmin laughed out.

"Hey Hyunjin asked if you were single by the way."

"Who's Hyunjin again?" Minho asked.

"The photographer." Felix responded rolling his eyes. His friend seemed to only know Jisungs name.

"He was cute, too bad I'm taken." Seungmin smiled while he said that.

The others seeing through him saw how fake the smile was. But they again decided to keep their mouths shut until their friend was ready to talk about it.

With that they changed the subject and then Minho left to work and the others went back home.

"Jeongin are you alright? How is it going?" Minho patted the younger on the back as soon as he was behind the counter of the small cafe.

"It's alright, it wasn't that busy yet. But I can't get the one new coffee machine to work. I've had to use the others. " Jeongin responded, turning to look at Minho.

Minho nodded, going over to try and fix the coffee machine. "Got it."

"Well that was fast. Thank you."

"No Problem Jeongin, that's what i'm here for."

And with that they went on working, both quiet. They both prefer to be quiet some time. Of course they also fool around but it's nice knowing they could also be silent without any awkward tension.

"Hey Jeongin can you maybe do me a favor?" Minho suddenly asked.

Jeongin looked at him suspiciously, he never asked for favors. Normally he just orders him around.

"You know how I went to that tattoo shop with my roommate Felix? Well we went again this morning and they told us they have a busy day. So I thought maybe you could bring them some coffee on your break because I work late."

A smirk spread over Jeongins face. He nodded. "Are the people that work there cute? Did you find a cute girl?"

Minho had to laugh. "Well I did find a cute person yes."

"What's her name? I will ask for her, I want to see her."

Minho shook his head. "Just bring them coffee please. I'm going to prepare them."

"Okay, whatever you say."

And with that he made three coffees. He decided to go for simple coffees, not to sweet or to bitter, since he didn't know what they liked.

And on one of them he put a little sticky note.

"Jeongin i'm done you can go now, I sent you the adress."

Jeongin took the coffees, he saw the little sticky note but he didn't read it, probably just the names of the coffees. He went outside and opened Google Maps. He put in the adress Minho sent him.

It was a 5 minute walk and when he arrived he just bursted into the tattoo shop.