Stress and Coffee

"Well hello to you too." Chan said as a boy fell into the tattoo shop. Litteraly.

The door smashed against the wall and the boy looked over to where the voice was coming from.

Chan smiled at him. And the boy returned the smile.

And Chan felt his heart stop for a second.

"Hi sorry about your wall." The boy scratched the back of his head.

"Don't worry about it. Are you here for an appointment?" Chan asked him.

"Ah no no i'm here because my friend Minho sent me." He responded.

Chan saw the boy carrying three cups of coffee. He sighed in relief.

"You're an angel sent from heaven. We all really need the caffeine." Chan walked over to him, taking the cups out of his hands after getting a nod of approval from the now slightly blushing boy.

"Jisung, Changbin our rescue is here, take a quick break please." Chan half-screamed to not piss off any customers.

Suddenly the buzzing of the tattoo guns went out. Out of the booths came two guys, both of them wearing all black. Jisung took his hoodie off after the first customer because he was already sweating from only the thought of their schedule.

"Ah coffee from Jisungs boyfriend, so nice." Changbin took off his mask and then took one of the cups and nearly downed it in whole.

"He's not my boyfriend I barely know him shut up. Who are you?" With that he turned his head to the young looking boy.

"I'm Jeongin, Minhos co-worker and friend." Jeongin responded with a small smile. "What do you mean from Jisungs boyfriend? You don't mean Minho do you?"

"He does, but we are just joking don't worry. We like to tease Jisung." Chan said, taking the coffee with the sticky note on it. He got curious and read it. Then he immediately shoved the cup into Jisungs hand and took the remaining one. "I think this one is for you."

Jisung took the sticky note and read it too.

Hi Jisung, I really hope this gives you some strength. I didn't know what coffee you liked so I just made this one, I thought it fit you. Don't overwork yourself:)

- Minho<3

Jisung lips curled into the biggest smile. He now saw he had a slightly different coffee than the other two. His one had caramel in it. Normally Jisung wasn't the sweet kind of guy but he had to admit that coffee tasted like heaven. Maybe it was also because Minho made it.

"Wait what is on the sticky note? I thought it was just the coffees he made." Jeongin curiously looked over, trying to get a glimpse of the sticky note. But Jisung shoved it into the pocket of his jeans.

Jisung couldn't stop smiling. Then an idea came to his mind.

"What is the name of the cafe you work at?" Jisung then asked.

"It's the cafe 5 minutes away from here, Lee's cafe." Jeongin responded.

"Ah alright. Thank you for bringing us coffee but Changbin and I should really go on with work or else we'll be fucked. Tell Minho a thank you from me please." Not even waiting for an answer he turned around and went back to his booth.

"Is there anything going on between Minho and him? I thought Minho meant a girl when he said he met someone cute." Jeongin asked Chan.

Chan who had been staring at Jeongin got ripped out of his thoughts.

"Huh. Well they were flirting when Minho was here this morning." Chan said, trying his best to cover up his nervousness.

"Ah I see. But why hasn't he told me about you?" Jeongin said.