Prologue

The atmosphere of the Gill Mansion was very tensed.

A 10 year old Shehnaaz was standing in the middle of the living room.
The entire family was standing in front of her

She was crying.. but no one came to wipe her tears
She was shivering but no one came to sooth her in their embrace
Her hand was bleeding but no one aided it
She wanted to say her side but no one was ready to listen to her.

She was the princess of the house.. but today she was treated lower then the servants.

Vikarm: mujhe yakeen nahi raha.. ke tu aisa kuch kar sakti hai..
Sab kuch dia tujhe.. tune jo manga woh teri zubaan se nikalte hi tere kadmo mai rakha.. fir kis chiz ki kami thi ke tune yeh kadam uthaya.

He yelled on the top of his voice

The timid Shehnaaz who was already crying flinched and jumped back in fear.. but no one bothered.

Shehnaaz: meri baat toh suniye. Please

She tried again.. to keep her side.. to tell him that his princess did not let him down
But all in vain

Vikaram: kya sunu mai?? Sari chize maine meri apni aankho se dekhi hai

The poor girl looked at her brothers and chotepapa.. she knew that if not her father but the other men of her house... whom she loves the most will definitely listen to her.

Shehnaaz: chotepapa.. veerji?

But all her hopes were broken by her brother

Varun: mat bol mujhe veer.. kitna pyaar karta tha tujhe..  par aaj jo tune kiya na uske baad mere samne kabhi mat ana tu... warna agli baar khudko rok nahi paunga mai..

He yelled and left the room.. without even glancing back at her..
But the girl did not or could not hear more after "pyaar karta tha"

Shashi: puttar.. kyu kia tune aisa? Tere veer terese pyaar karte hai na? Toh teri Buaji bhi humari eklauti behen hai.. hum bhi unse pyaar karte hai.. toh usme galat kya hai?
Tune unpe knife se hamla kara? Itna gussa? Itni insecurities?
Tune humare sare laad pyaar ka galat fayda uthaya hai iss baar.. mai veerji ki baat se sehmat hu.. tumhe boarding school bhejneme hi sabki bhalai hai.

Saying he also left the room..
Shehnaaz tried saying her side again

Shehnaaz: par maine kuch nahi kia

But she was answered by a very angry Rudra

Rudra: are you seriously saying this? Aur kon tha uss room mai ha? Ab yeh mat bolna ke unhone khud ko mara.. please.. knife bhi tere hatho mai thi jab hum ander aaye..
Aaj teri insecurities ki wajah se Buaji hospital mai hai..

Only Vihaan was calm.. he was trying to analyze the situation

Vihaan: badepapa.. 1 baar uski baat sun toh lete hai.. she must be having an explanation na..

But was cut by his mother

Deepali: it does not matter.. jo hua so hua.. abhi agar Didi wapas aai toh unhe Shehnaaz ko dekhke wapas sab yaad ayega.. and aisi halat mai unka stress lena theek nahi hoga..
Shehnaaz ka boarding school jana hi sahi hoga.

Shehnaaz was already numb by all the accusations.. but her little heart still had hope that someone would stop it.. she looked at her mother.. with all her truth

Her mother's heart could see the innocence in her eyes but before she could understand her husband cut her

Vikram: Romaji sochna bhi mat.. yeh toh acha hai ke mummyji aur papaji nahi hai yaha... warna pata nahi unpe kya guzarti..
Driver !!!
(He yelled)

A young man came inside running..

Driver: ji sir

Vikram: isse New Life Boarding School chodke aao. Address google se mil jayega.

Saying this he left the room taking his wife's hand dragging her with him.
The mother kept looking back at her daughter who looked like a lifeless doll standing in the middle of the hall.

After Vikram left everyone started going back to their rooms..
Shehnaaz did not stop anyone..
Why would she?
Everyone was asking her why did she do it? But none of them.. not a single one of them asked did she do it?
Her father... her chotepapa her brothers no one even though to listen to her side.
Today the 10 year old Shehnaaz understood that no one in the world can be trusted..
Her little heart broke.. not because of anyone but her own family.
Her first heartbreak was given by her own family.

She turned around and left the house..
The 10 year old decided that she will never come back to this house again.. even when her "family" comes to know the truth she will not come back..
They decided that her staying away from them is better for everyone then it will stay  like this forever.

What was the reality of the situation?
Will the Gills ever realize the truth?
Or will they lose their princess forever?
How will the Gill's princess meet the Mafia Don?
Will meeting him mean end of her miseries or even he will break her heart?

All the questions shall he answered
This will be a long ass book!!!
Fasten your seatbelts!!!
------------------------------------
Okay this was the prologue...

Tension na lo.. sirf tragedy nahi hogi book mai..

And apna hero bhi toh ayega na.. woh usko dukhi thodina hone dega!!!!

Starting ke 1-.1.5 months please bear the irregular updates.. then pace badh jayegi.