Chapter 7

After few hours the air hostess woke up Ali

Air Hostess: sir Ali.. it is time to land please wake up the Queen.

Ali who was sleeping like a log woke up groaning but nonetheless went to wake her up.

After few minutes Shehnaaz was out wearing a simple sweater..denims and boots

It was cold in Punjab and Sidharth had made sure that she stays warm.

Varun.. Rudra and Vihaan did not get an once if rest..
They were still trying to process the entire situation
Not even a single thing in the current situation was making sense to them.. how is this possible is what was going on in their minds.
In these thoughts they forgot to inform everyone at home that they have found her.

In the next few minutes the jet landed.. after all the security checks they were welcomed by Sidharth's men

A long convoy of black cars was waiting for them.
All of them had a similar mark.. even all the men had the same mark tattoo on their neck
It was a Phoenix rising from fire

 even all the men had the same mark tattoo on their neckIt was a Phoenix rising from fire

Varun (in his mind): I have seen this mark somewhere.. but dimag ka dahi ho gaya hai.. chal hi nahi raha.. shanti se sochunga tab yaad aa jayega.. agar yeh yaad aa gaya toh samaj jayega ke yeh sara sab ho kya raha hai.

Now that he noticed it he also realized that Ali also had the same tatto but Shehnaaz had nothing.. no tattoo.. it was like her hands were clean.

Nothing was making sense to him right now.

Shehnaaz was walking ahead oblivious to the thoughts of her "brothers"

She went and sat in the black Merc which was in the middle of the convoy.

Varun was about to open the car door to sit inside but was stopped by Ali

Ali: you 3 need to sit in another car.. this car is only for her.

All 3 brothers looked at eachother

Rudra: kyu?

Ali: the Queen needs her privacy.